Chapter #4

The chaperone pulled up in front of this huge house. And in the drive way sat three cars. Wow,my dad really is rich. Which makes me wonder why he never helped my mom with money. The chaperone parked the car then let me out. He sat my bags on the side of the limo,I snatched up my backpack and slung it on my back. And grabbed my two other bags and made my way to the front door. I examined the big hardwood door, with a door knocker the size of my hand.

I used it to knock on the door and waited,I turned around to see if the man in the limo was still there, but he wasn't.

Someone finally came to open the door. It was a guy around my age, possibly a couple years older,with long shaggy,brown skater hair,and he had light brown eyes. He was dressed in a black OBEY tank top,with tan joggers, and red vans. Which I have to admit didn't look to bad on him.

"Oh,I'm sorry, I think I have the wrong house...is this David Bruman's house?"

"Yeah, you must be Nyla. Come on in,we've been expecting you." He opened the door more so I could enter the house. I walked in the house and I drug my other bags in behind me he took them out of my hands.

"I'll take those,follow me to your room." He said leading me up the massive stair case. When he picked up the bags,I could see his muscles working under his thin shirt. On his forearm his veins popped out, his biceps flexed,and his back muscles toned. And his tan skin made it even better, it evened out his body figure. Very well.

Who was this guy anyway, I just met him and I don't even know his name.

"So, you know my name. I think it would be fair if I knew yours as well." I say while we make our way down the expanded hallway.

"I don't know if I should be giving out personal information to a stranger. I mean we..just..met." He grunted the last few words as we stopped outside of a door. I'm pretty sure this door was the same size as the front door. Okay,maybe it was a few inches smaller,but there wasn't much of a height difference.

"Here let me get that for you." I said swinging the door open. And to my surprise I saw a queen sized bed, a walk in closet filled with clothes, and a flat screen, posters hung on the wall, a desk...that was pink.

"Is this my room?" I asked jumping up and down. He nodded his head yes." So..can I know your name now? I believe I am suppose to thank you."

He sat the bags next my bed and stood up straight, trying to straighten back out his back." My name is Dallas, Cameron Dallas." He shook his head, giving off the dramatic James Bond affect.

"Well, thank you Cameron." I examined the room. " Who decorated this?"

"My sister, well our sister, her names Sierra. She's not here right now,she's out with dad getting...." He trailed off.

"Getting what?" I asked taking slow steps toward him.

"Uhh dinner."

"Did you say I had a sister?"

"Have."

"I have a sister? If she's your sister and she's my sister too. Then that means your my brother."

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!! Of course he's my brother, he is to good looking to be a sexy butler.

"Oh."

"Anyway,my room is two doors down from yours. You're welcome to come see it if you want." I followed him out of the room and two more doors down. His room was decorated in a more camouflage theme,even his bed sheets. And to yet another surprise his room was spot less. Except for a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts.

"Sorry for the mess." I chuckle a little at the  comment to his 'messy room'.

"I'm pretty sure my room back home is a thousand,billion times dirtier than this."