Chapter #6

I got up and walked to the door way of the living room. At the door stood four other guys and Cameron. And one girl..me. The guys greeted each other with bro fist,bro hugs,laughs,and high fives.

Cameron stopped and looked at me." Hey guys,I want you to meet someone." They all stopped talking as Cameron spoke and they all held confused looks on their faces.

"This is my sister...half sister,Nyla." He said holding his hand out towards me and everyone's attention was on me. I walked over to Cameron and he placed his arm over my shoulder,shaking me a little.

I could now see the four boys up closer. One of them had really light brown hair,in the style if a quiff,with caramel hazel eyes,he also kind of had the complexion of Justin Bieber. Another guy had brown long hair,kind of slick back,with a couple streaks of blonde in it,and he had ocean blue eyes. The third guy was like a bit of a shorter version of the second guy. The only difference was he was he was younger,he had dark brown hair that was in a quiff. And the last guy dark brown hair that was almost black and brown eyes.

"Nyla this is Matt,Nash,Hayes,and Carter."

"Hi." I said giving a small wave.

"Hey baby,you single?" Hayes said coming up to me.

"Uhh yeah but I think I'm a little to old for you."

"That's okay, I like my women older anyways." All the boys laughed.

"Hayes move aside. I'm sure she likes guys her age and not two." I laughed."So how are you beautiful?" He said kissing the back off my hand. I was flattered but I couldn't tell if he was kidding or being serious.

"Hey, I'm drawing the line here." Cameron said as he pushed Nash's face away from my hand,just as he was about to kiss it again.

I shook hands with Matt and Carter. To be honest,all the boys were cute but I jut met them and Hayes was a little to young for me anyway. I am pretty sure my age was closer to Nash's out of all the boys including Cameron.

"Where are the other boys?"

"They should be on their way now." Carter said

"Do you guys want to watch t.v?" I asked kind of feeling out of place.

"Yeah." They all said in unison. We walked into the living room. I sat on the couch in between three guys. It was Nash, I didn't really mind sitting by him. On the other side of me was....Hayes, then Carter.

Nash smelt really good and he was extremely warm too. Hayes was slightly leaning against me but I think he was doing it on purpose. It wasn't really that crowded on the couch,but having Hayes lean against me caused me to lean against Nash.

"So who's all suppose to be coming again?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Just a few guys and some of their girlfriends. Speaking of girlfriends,Carter where is Maggie?"

"Oh she's hanging out with Lia."

"Who's Lia?" I am now confused.

"J.C.'s girlfriend."

"I didn't know he had a girlfriend."

"Yeah,they've been dating for awhile now." I was taken aback by this information that I just received. I stayed quiet.

"The Jack G just texted me. And he said that they're not going to be able to make it. They have a concert in Boston with Shawn." Matt said.

"J.C's not coming either or Kian." Nash said clicking his phone screen off.

"Looks like it's just us guys."

"Where do you want to go?"

"Oo can we go to the boardwalk?"

"Uhh why?" Nash asked looking down at me.

"Because I've never been to one and I've always wanted to go to one." I make my prize winning puppy face.

"Who can resist that face?" Nas said with a babyish voice.

" I can." Cameron spoke up. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"We don't need your input,Cameron. So can we please go?"

"Sure,why not."

I rode with Nash, Cameron, and Matt luckily Hayes decided to ride with Carter. I sat in the back with Matt and we both sat next to the windows.

"Hi." I said to while he watched the road.

"Hey." And his attention went back to the road.

"You don't talk a lot do you." I ask looking at him.

"BULL!"Nash yelled."He always getslike that when there is a girl around....well a cute girl." He turned around to look at me, I was sure my face was red so I looked out the window.

"Why the hell is it so quiet in here?" Cameron said while turning on the radio. And the song Anaconda came on.

"What should we do for our next vine?" Nash asked Cameron.

"Something funny." Cameron laughed.

"No shit." Nash turned around in the seat to talk to Matt." Matt,what do you want to do for our next fine?"

"Maybe we should do a skit. I don't know."

"First song that comes to your head." Cameron says.

Out of nowhere the boys start singing Baby Come Through. I can't do anything but laugh. I pull out my phone and start recording.