Getting Kidnapped

I do not own ether shows go to rightful owner.

Also there are going to be a LOT of POV changes in this chapter

—–

(Ben's POV)

He heard the knock at the door while they were talking, and he said "I'll get it!". He got up from his seat and opened the door, to find Ryan and Raven standing at the door in different clothes. Raven was wearing short sleeve green shirt with trees on it, brown short short pants, with black ankle high converses, and a red baseball hat on her hair. Ryan was wearing a short sleeve black shirt with space designs on it, blue jean shorts, and red ankle high converses. Ben was staring but the clothes aren't what have him staring, it's the scars and bruises on Ryan's arms and legs, but he quickly shook it off not wanting to seem weird and invited them inside.

"Thanks for letting us have dinner with you all, it's very much appreciated" Said Ryan, "O-oh it's no p-problem at a-ll" I said trying hard not to look at all the scars on him. I told them to follow me into the living room where everyone else was just like me, staring at the scars but trying hard not to. "H-hello" everyone else in the room said, "Hey/Good evening" Said the siblings, no one else got to say anything because Mr. and Mrs. Tennyson came in and said it's time to eat.

(Ryan's POV)

Me and Raven walked into a big spread, and everything looked really good and we couldn't wait to eat. But before we got to do anything, Mrs. Tennyson freaked out when she saw me and started yelling, "OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED SWEETIE!" Mrs. Tennyson yelled to me. "Oh these? Nothing much just helped some people and got in to some fights, see me and my sister liked to help out our town when people kept getting robbed, beaten, or other things our old town called us 'hero's'." I half lied, not wanting them to know just yet that we were half ghosts.

"Alright, if you say so" Mrs. Tennyson Said, then beckoning them to sit down for dinner. While they where eating, Mr. Tennyson asked me and Raven to tell a little about ourselves. I started out by saying, "Well I'm 17 and Rae's 15, we both have an interest in space, and we both love dumpty humpty, my old teachers considered me a genius In mechanics, and really smart with tech." "Well I don't really like girly things, but I am considered a genius in tech, and really smart in mechanics" Raven said, "So where one lacks the other doesn't" they both said simultaneously. Everyone was surprised and in awe at what these two could do together, but that quickly turned to confusion when I took out a green glowing like substance and pored some in both my and Ravens drink, before we ourselves drunk the entire glass.

"Umm what was that?" Both Gwen and Ben asked, "Oh right, you see a few years ago me and my sister got into a really bad accident that damaged our lungs and hart, we would have died if our 'parents' hadn't found this substance and help us keep living" I said. "Oh" everyone said "Does it have any side effects?" Grandpa Max asked, "Yes it does, but it's only one a more sensitive hearing, so if it's really loud it will hurt really, really bad" I said.

(Raven's POV)

After that we all had fun, and had dinner in peace. Then we all went into the living room and talked, until we the doorbell and Gwen went to get the door. "Ryan, Raven there's someone here to see you" Gwen said, as she entered the living room with the last person we thought we'd see. Once we layed eyes on the person that came in the room with Gwen, Ryan immediately got into a protective stand in front of me and me hiding behind his back peeking my head out.