Sneak Peak

I am so sorry for not updating I've been busy with a course recovery class all month and other things, so I haven't gotten a chance to write much. But since it will Still be a while before I put the chapter up (because this thing is lllooonnnggg) I'm going to give you guys a little peak at what to expect for this chapter. So let's get started.

"When can we get out of here? I'm tired of waiting" said person #1, "Patience, we will be free soon and then we can finally the one who did this to us and everyone he holds dear." Said person #2. ~time skip~ In a forest with trees, grass, and animals all around where we see the phantom twins racing around on horses. "Come on old man let's see who's faster" shouted Raven, "Oh you are so on little girl" Ryan shouted back before they tore off into the forest.

"Are we going to eat anytime soon I'm hun-" Raven started before falling unconscious, "RAVEN!" was the only thing Ry had time to shout before he too fell unconscious.~time skip~ "You ruined my life Phantom! And now I'm going to get revenge on you both" said the unknown person before grabbing a knife and advancing on Ryan. All you can hear is Raven shouting for him to stop, Ryan screaming, and the unknown person laughing gleefully.

"Where are they!?! They've been missing for a week and no one knows where they are!!" Said Ben worryingly to Gwen and Kevin, who are a bit annoyed at the passing and and questions he keeps asking. "We don't know, but we will find them" said Gwen, "You're right, we'll find them and they'll be alright" said Ben more calm now then he was a few minutes ago. Don't worry your "boyfriend" and his  and his daughter will be fine" Kevin said with air quotes on boyfriend, "Ok, so we just have to wait *sigh* not something I like doing" Ben said disappointing

*Groans* "Where am I?" Said- *ERROR* *ERROR*
What? What's going on with the text?
*computer/phone crashing chapter erased can not go any further*
WhAt!?! *sigh* oh well I guess we won't know what other sneak peeks there are, you'll just have to wait for the chapter to come out. I'll see y'all later