Epilogue

This will be the last chapter of the book, but it will also be extremely short. So sorry if you were expecting a longish chapter detailing everything that happened after the last chapter, not happening. Thanks to everyone who voted and read my book, I was not expecting a lot of people to like it or read it so thanks for everything and without further ado here's the last chapter of The Phantom and The Omnitrix Holder.
___

~2 years later in the ghost zone~
~Third POV~

"I can't believe it's been 2 years since the GZB, its almost hard to believe how we ended up" The blue-eyed man said to his husband next to him. 

"You're telling me? I can't believe I'm married to you" The other man said, Ryan just looked at him like "Really? That's what you have to say?".

The man just chuckled, smiled and said, "Oh come off it, you know you love me otherwise we wouldn't be where we are now would we?" Ry begrudgingly agreed, though he did have a hint of a smile on his face.

"I'm just glad you "survived" Ben and we were able to do this" Ryan said to the now identified Ben, they both stayed silent thinking about how Ben died and became a shapeshifter ghost.

~Flashback~

Clockwork wasn't fast enough to save him, but he and paradox offered a different solution, it would involve Ben becoming a ghost but with as much power as him and his memories intact like a halfa but full ghost.

"See, he would become like the ghost here but still have his memories of everything he did and how he died" Paradox said.

"He would still have his alien shapeshifting powers, but he wouldn't need the omnitrix to choose what alien he wants since he could do it with a single thought" CW said. 

Ryan took it without hesitation, he would do anything to save Ben even if it meant him becoming a ghost.

"Are you sure its going to work? Like it's not going to hurt him, right?" He asked the time people worriedly, "Not to worry young Phantom, it will be completely harmless like taking a shot" Paradox said chipperly.

Ryan stayed quiet for a minute, looking at Ben's dead body before saying do it.

~Flashback end~

Ryan sadly looks down remembering that day, but before he could get too deep into his depressing thoughts Ben slapped him upside the head.

"If you have any more self-deprecating thoughts about that day or blame yourself anymore, you're sleeping in the garden for two weeks" Ben reprimanded and threatened.

While Ryan paled instantly he still fought back, "But I turned you into a ghost without asking for my own selfish reasons! I never bothered to ask if you even wanted to be a ghost or pass on! Ans now you're stuck as a ghost for the rest of eternity because of me." Ryan screamed with tears flowing down his cheeks.

"You're right you didn't ask me, and I am stuck as a ghost for the rest of eternity-Ry looked heartbroken but also had a small grim smile on his face-but you know what? I wouldn't change a thing or ask you to change a thing. You were acting on your emotions and your love for me, how could I ever hate you or love you any less for following your heart." Ben said quietly with a smile on his face, Ryan was shocked but smiled in thanks and hugged Ben.

"Yeah, I guess your right about that, I guess I should listen to you more huh...Ben" He said quietly and happily.

___
And that is is the end of this book and a good ending if I say so myself, I will now be focusing on other books (and no this does not mean I'm updating The Mystery of The Ghost Boy) I will be making new stories and hope to at least have one chapter up by the time my spring break comes around. No promises thou, I have nothing else to say so this is goodbye for now and I'll see you next time in my new book.