New News

Hello all! Here's a new chapter, but because it's short notice and I was busy the past few days this will be a short chapter. But I promise the one next week will be longer, so I will only be updating this one every Monday and Wednesday probably.

Now I know you don't want to hear all about this boring stuff so let's get on with the chapter! Do you mind doing the disclaimer, Danny?

Danny: Of course not it'll be fun.

Me: Thank you

Danny: No problem, anyway Naru_FanficLover doesn't own Danny Phantom and Ben 10 they go to their rightful owners.

Me: Thank you, Danny

Danny: Your welcome, well with that out the way on to the chapter!

(Clockwork)

I just got out of a meeting with the observants about young Daniel, and I'm wondering how my son will take it (will be explained in a bit) knowing him he will pass out. Danny is so impulsive that, even I can't see everything about his future, and while that should scare me I honestly want to see how it will all turn out for him. 'Well time to get the family rounded up and go see the future rulers' CW thinks chuckling to himself "this will be fun" he said.

(Ryan)

It's been about a week since the GNO incident and me and Raven are in plumbers HQ, since we reveled who we are we have officially become active. Of course, we wanted to keep our new names so we asked them to keep calling us that, they did of course per request. We are now just hanging out talking with Ben, Gwen, Keven, and Rook when a portal to the GZ opened up in the middle of the room, everyone was on guard except us because we knew who it was. Before anyone even stepped out the portal you can hear a loud worried voice calling out, "Where is my son and granddaughter? They better not be hurt!" then out stepped Pandora, then Clockwork, then Ember, then Kitty and Johnny, then Sulker, then Youngblood, and finally Cujo.

Me and Raven were ecstatic to see our family, that we haven't seen in a year and flew over to them since we were in our ghost form. "Panjo/Pačjo, Avino/Avo, Fratintoj, Fratoj, Juna, sango, Cujo!" (MOM/DAD/GRANDMA/GRANDPA, EMBER, KITTY, JOHNNY, SULKER, YOUNG, CUJO!"), We both shouted as we tackled them into a bone-crushing hug (worthy of mom and frostbite). We then let them go but stayed close by them, "Kion vi ciûj faras či tie?"(what are you all doing here?) I asked them confused as to why ALL of them are here. "Cu mi alvenis ci tie por gratuli infaneton"(to congratulate you babypop) Ember said, we look at each other confused "Gratuli nin pro kio?"(congratulate us for what) We both asked them. "Sur igi la rego kaj princino de la fantoma zono" (on becoming the king and princess of the ghost zone)They all said at the same time, we were frozen solid with mouths agape. No spoke for a minute or two before it was interrupted by Ben saying "What is going on here?!", the next you here is a 'thump' indicating that Raven passed out and I wasn't far behind.

(Ghosts)

After Danny and Dani passed out we picked them up and took them to the ghost zone, after telling the humans that we are friends and we need there help in our world. After we went back to the GZ we put them both in their own separate rooms in CW tower, and went into a separate room to talk until they wake up.

—-

I told you it was short, sorry it's really, really short but like I said next one will be MUCH longer promise!

Danny: Are you sure your going to be able to do that long of a chapter?

Me: Yes I'm sure, I'll stay up all night if I have to

Danny: Alright if your sure

Me: Sure I'm sure, anyway bye!

Danny: Bye!