End of The End

Hi everyone, before you pelt fruit at me, before I get into things I just had to say...1.55k!?! I checked up on my book planning on finishing the chapter and I just see this! I CANNOT believe so many people read my book I was genuinely surprised and happy especially since this book was kind of crappy.

I'm sorry for not updating as much as I promised I've just been busy with everything,
but I have been working on it (almost) any chance I get.
This will be the longest chapter of this book, and I hope you like it because I have been working hard to get this done.
P.S I own none of the pictures or videos in this book

-------------------------

In another dimension where time doesn't seem to flow, stood two dangerous people with a murderous gleam in their eyes. "When can we move out?" the smaller of the figures asked, "Patience, everything is yet to be in place," said the tallest and weird looking of the two. "When will everything be in place, I'm tired of waiting," said fg1 impatiently, "Soon my friend soon," said fg2 then laughing evilly into the dark sky.

~Back to Ryan's earth a week later we find him
and Raven racing on horses through the forest~

"You're going to have be faster than that if you want to beat me Ry!" Raven shouted back at Ryan laughing at him, "Oooh I'm going to get you now Rae!" Ry shouted back speeding up. Soon they were head-to-head racing through the forest laughing, then they burst through the forest into a beautiful clearing with flowers, butterflies, and luscious green grass. "Woah..." Raven said coming to a stop, hearing a horse pulling up next to her she turned and saw her dad mirroring her expression. "Now this is something," he said as got off his horse, Rae following close behind as they let their horses (that are pitch black & pure white) wander. "This is definitely a place for a picnic and relaxation," Ry told Raven while getting the basket and blanket from Starlight (the white one), Rae chuckled as she started walking away from her horse Midnight. "Ah, this feels nice," Raven said lying down on the blanket Ry put down a minute ago, Ryan chuckled and silently wondered what he did to deserve a crazy daughter like her.

 "Ah, this feels nice," Raven said lying down on the blanket Ry put down a minute ago, Ryan chuckled and silently wondered what he did to deserve a crazy daughter like her

(Ryan's POV) (15mins later)

"You know we really should hang out like this more," I said while lying down in the shade, with Rae by his side reading. "We should, but we are both distracted by our boyfriends" "Raven laughed, I laughed too "Ya we were, I guess really love struck by our guys". Rae chuckled and said, "So now that we both confessed that we are in love too much what do you want-" then she started falling, "RAVEN!!" I shouted trying to get to her but then everything went black.

(Raven's POV) (Location unknown) (Time unknown)

*groans* "Oh my head, what the hell happened?" I asked trying to move my arms but couldn't, I looked around and saw my hands in chains and Ry cuffed to a medal table. Once I saw him, I couldn't help but scream 'DADDY!' in the ml, I saw him stirring a bit, so I tried again 'dad, daddy wake up! I'm scared Daddy, please wake up.' To my relief he did, 'It's, it's ok baby girl everything will be alright, I'm here and I'll make sure no one hurts you."  "I know dad, but I'm worried about you," I said crying, "Hey, hey I'm fine nothing is going to happen to me, you don't have to worry about me," he said trying to reassure me. "You should be worried," said a voice from the now open door, "Now what do you say we get started," he said stepping into the light revealing someone Ryan hoped to never see again.