I'll get back at you

Lindsey didn't exactly know where Stevie was staying, although he had a pretty good idea. He arrived at his first guess, slipped a few dollar bills in the pocket of the receptionist and was on his way to the elevators with a key in his hand. He got out at the fourth floor and hurried to Stevie's room. He tried to enter quietly, but she was right there as he opened the door. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"

He laughed at her genuine surprise. "Nice to see you too!"

"No, I mean it. Why aren't you with your pregnant wife?"

"Because she's not pregnant!"

"What?"

"Later." He said and took her by the waist, leaning down to capture her lips.

The sounds she was making, made him pick her up and carry to the bedroom. "Lindsey! You'll drop me!"

"Yeah, you weigh less than a feather."

She rolled her eyes at his flattering. "Tell me what happened?"

"I will." He said, laying her down on the bed. 

"I'm not having sex with you until you explain."

"You will." He grinned down at her and started kissing her neck, spending a generous amount nibbling the curve of her neck. 

"Lindsey..." Her voice became low and that's how he prefered it. 

He lifted the shirt she was wearing over her head, a smile breaking across his lips to find her without a bra. "Were you waiting for me?"

"No, I was getting comfortable."

His mouth connected with her skin again, working skillfully. She slid her fingers into his hair, pressing him closer as he was trying to pay equal attention to both of her breasts. She wanted to start undressing him too, but he pulled away. He saw her playfully pouting, her lower lip sticking out. He bent down to kiss it, then gently grazed it with his teeth. 

He let his hands travel to the waistband of her leggings and eased them down her legs. "Beautiful..." He whispered looking at her, causing her to feel a little shy. He lay beside her, his lips touching hers softly. His hand wandered in between her bent legs and he simply kept it there. 

The frustration and need was growing inside of her as she broke the kiss and stared up at him. "What exactly are you waiting for?"

"I wasn't sure you wanted anything from me, with all the questions you had for me and all..."

"I'll get back at you." 

"Oh... I'm sure I wouldn't want that." He claimed her lips as his fingers started moving in circles through the material that was still in the way, he was barely touching her, but it already felt as if it was too much. 

"I'm still... thinking of getting... back... at you..." She said, gasping. He didn't change anything, didn't press harder, didn't move faster. She placed her own hand over his and showed him what he should have been doing all along, that surprised even him a little. 

"That was really hot." He whispered into her ear, continuing his torture.

"Please..."

"Please, what?"

"I want you to..."

"Yes?" 

"You know..."

"I don't think I do."

"Please, I need you..."

"Go on. Were do you and how do you need me, baby?"

"Down there..."