Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I only own my OC Sakiya. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto.

Sakiya woke up early to get ready. She was in the shower contemplating what Sasuke had said to her. With water style, she needed to focus on the water itself and infusing chakra with it. Also, making sure she stays focused or it won't work.

As Sakiya stepped out of the shower, she saw herself in the mirror. Her hair was long. Longer than Sakuras. Her hair stopped at her waist and it was a darker shade of pink. Her body was a tad smaller than Sakuras. She snapped herself out of her mind. She knew she shouldn't compare herself to her sister. Although, it was hard because Sakura definitely did daily.

As she was getting dressed she heard pounding on the door.

"Let's go Sakiya! I need to use the bathroom too!" Sakura yelled from the other side. Sakiya sighed and put her shirt on. She opened the door to see an impatient Sakura.

"Fine, the bathroom's all yours. I'm leaving now anyway." She said. Sakura stopped her.

"What? Why? We don't need to be there for another hour." Sakura told her.

"I know, but I want to walk to calm my nerves." She lied. She was going to go train. She walked outside and was hit with a cool breeze. The sun wasn't even up yet and the stars were still out. She loved this time of the morning, but she hasn't been able to enjoy it much lately.

Once she got to the training grounds, she immediately started to practice. She made the hand signs and focused. The water bubbled and a small tiny bubble formed in the air. She got excited and that broke her concentration making the bubble fall back into the water.

"Well, well, well. Look who managed to make a bubble." She turned to see Sasuke. She smiled at him.

"Well, if you wouldn't have given me that advice yesterday I don't think I would have made it this far." She said. Sasuke smirked and shook his head.

"That's not true. You would've gotten this far. It just would have taken you longer. Some advice though. The reason the bubble isn't big is that you aren't gathering up more chakra. The more chakra you manage, the bigger the bubble. So, try again." He said. She nodded her head at him and tried again. This time she focused on a larger amount of chakra. The water bubbled even bigger and a large water bubble formed, floating into her hands. She smiled and lowered the bubble back into the water.

"See, there you go," Sasuke said. She turned to him with an excited look on her face.

"Thank you! I appreciate your advice, Sasuke." She said. He smiled back at her.

"Now that you have the bubble down, you can start practicing larger jutsu but the more chakra used in a jutsu, The more focus and attention you're going to need at the start. Once you get used to exerting chakra, you will be able to use our attention in all points of the battle." Sasuke said. She nodded in understanding.

"Is that why you can use your Fireball jutsu and be able to use some taijutsu?" Sakiya asked. He nodded at her. She could tell that his social meter was depleting so she stopped talking and sat down.

Everyone had shown up on time and was waiting for their sensei. Where was he and why was he late? That was the question everyone was asking. How could their sensei tell them to be at the training grounds at six and not show up at all? Sakiya saw that Naruto and Sakura were still tired. Sasuke and she on the other hand were fine.

"Yo." Kakashi appeared in front of them.

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled. Sakiya shook her head. Her sister likes to say she was mature and everything, but she is just as childish as Naruto at times. Kakashi gave some excuse about a black cat crossing his path and having to take a long way or whatever.