6: Opening Up

I just wanted to say thank you for 150 reads! It means a lot! Please comment what you think and vote- if you have any suggestions for the story you can PM me too! I'd love to hear it! Xxx Siobhan💖

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
FIA

An alarm clock went off, and Fia jumped. Then she realized where she was.

James was staring at her- she was quite literally, in the same position she had fallen asleep in. She was slouched against him, and his arm was around her.

"Good morning." James smiled. Fias heart was beating furiously from the quick awakening.

"Did I sleepover?" She said, smiling, rubbing her eyes. James nodded.

"Your Aunt is on her way to pick you up. My Aunt came in and told me five minutes ago."

"I can't believe we fell asleep. Michelle will never let me live this down." She chuckled, then narrowed her eyes. Fia noticed a new picture on his wall.

"Michelle took a picture of us!? That's creepy." James laughed. "Aww. You look peaceful."

Her hair in the photo was out of the braid, spread across his chest, and they both had slight smiles on their faces.

"It's cute, isn't it?" She smiled, staring at it. "I might have to keep it."

"No need, Fido." Michelle opened the door with a stack of pictures. She stared at them, and Fia noticed she was much quieter, tame and friendly than she usually was. " I took eight or nine." She sprinkled them all on the floor in front of them.

"Michelle- you used all of my camera film! You owe me!" James yelled, unraveling his arm from around Fia. "And why were you listening in on our conversation!!"

Michelle laughed. "I thought you'd want lots of copies. You guys looked sooooo adorable." She teased, patting Fia on the head.

"Michelle- you're honestly acting like Orla. Stop petting me like a dog!" Fia said, and Michelle smiled at her softly.

"Sorry."

Fia lifted an eyebrow at her unusually soft features, picking a photo off the floor to look . Michelle took one, and then left, leaving the door wide open. James bent down and picked them all up.

"I'm not going to lie- I slept much better here than I did my first night." She said, getting up and beginning to collect her books. Suddenly, she heard a honk of a horn outside.

"Looks like Aunt Ella is here." She snatched a photo from the floor and hid it in her backpack. "Maybe we won't show her that."

James laughed. "Oh hey- wanna come with me job hunting after school today?" He asked.