21: The Letter

Here is chapter 21! I hope you guys have an amazing day!! Remember to comment and vote!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here is chapter 21! I hope you guys have an amazing day!! Remember to comment and vote!••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

FIA
It felt like December flew by in a couple days, because before Fia knew it, they were off for Christmas holidays. Fia was less than happy about this. She was not looking forward to the holidays.

Clare, Erin, Orla and Michelle had offered to take the bus to the mall with Fia for a 'girls shopping day' as Erin liked to call it- to get some of their Christmas shopping done. Fia had no idea what she was going to get James. The girls? They were easy. They'd be happy with a new CD or a new jumper. But James was totally different.

"Come on, Fia!" Michelle yelled at her. They were all waiting at the bus station. "Yer gonna miss the bus!"

Fia ran as fast as she could, and Michelle was stalling the bus driver with attempted flirting.

"Alright! I'm here!" She breathed aloud. She showed the driver her ticket and sat down beside Orla. Although the bus drive was only fifteen minutes to the mall, it would've taken them a long time to walk, so Clare suggested they'd take the bus.

"Guys! You won't believe it. Clare, James and I are taking our drivers exam next week! Then, we can finally drive ourselves wherever and whenever we want." Erin smirked.

Fia smiled sheepishly. "I've never even driven a car. I guess I'll have to rely on the metro system or bus systems until work up the courage to learn." She shrugged.

"It's okay." Erin smiled. "We'll drive you wherever you need to go. Just be thankful you're not Michelle."

"Why?" Fia asked curiously, turning to look at Michelle, who was putting in her hoop earrings.

"She can already drive, since she's a couple months older than us."

"Really?" Fia said with surprise. "I've never seen you drive before!"

"Yeah. It's because she was suspended of her licence on her first week. Reckless driving." Orla shouted as she drew a smiley face on the fogged window.

"I wasn't even that reckless. And my blood alcohol level was almost zero!"

"Michelle!" Clare spat. "It's SUPPOSED to be zero!"

"I can never get the Pernod out of my system." She spat back, fluffing her hair. Fia chuckled at her friends. They never failed to make her laugh.

"Okay. So what's the plan today?" Erin asked. All the girls piled off the bus as they pulled up st the station outside the shopping centre.

"Well. I already got all of your presents, plus my Aunt and Uncle." Fia smiled. "So it looks like I just need to buy for James."

"Ooh. I can't believe you two. It makes me want to boke." Michelle spat, swinging open the door to the mall.