ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 - ᴘʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ's sᴏʟᴏ ೄྀ࿐

———

———

       "I'M BACK..."

       The cotton sensation beneath my feet was like I was walking on a cloud. 

Fluffy, thin, and flexible...it scared me.  Truthfully, it was like quicksand—you could sink in any minute.  Taking my first few steps, realization took over that I haven't actually smelled the air here yet.  A floral-themed scent of rose gardens poured in through my nostrils instantaneously.

       It wasn't like breathing was a necessity in the dream realm, but the fragrance in the sanctuary was just heavenly.

      White flakes of flowers fell from the sky.

      'This feels a bit strange.' I thought to myself, eyes trying to scan through the fog. 'I swear this isn't my usual hangout.'

When I glanced up, I could see a small cabin.  The little home rested on a mountain, blanketed with a fine layer of what seems to be white powder...snow?  I ambled over. 

The surrounding temperature seems to be...nothing.  Would the snow feel cold?

I reached out to it, soon letting it linger in the air.

Immediately, I felt the chill vibrations releasing itself from the kingdom of ice it was trapped in. The frostiness I touched in the air reminded me of the times in summer where I would grab a cold treat, only to let my hand move but refusing to let it touch the frozen bits until it becomes drippy, the puddles sticking onto the planked grounds of the porch in the backyard of...my old home.

No! Shake those memories from your hea—

       "Y/N? Is that you?"

       I gasped, spinning around in a flash. Did I just hear Lui's voice? No way, how is this connecting now? Was it because...I got over it?

       "Lui?" I shout. Another echo responded to my call. It seems to be coming from the mountains—was he on the top?

       'Should I walk up—no, a door would be faster.'

       Having said that, I squinted my eyes shut. It has been a long time since I had to summon a door.  Hopefully I still have my jam.

Inside my closed lids, darkness poured in.

To conjure up an item, you have to imagine it. Imagine that it's in front of you as soon as you open your eyes again. What it looks like, maybe the materials that it's made up of—whatever can help you with your creation of things.