✎ 16

"Are you sure she founded out about it??" Yoshi asked in a worried tone. "No...but....ugh! It's hard to explain." I said as I sat down and placed my head in my hands. Yoshi sat down beside me as he patted on my back. "Tell me everything, we will find a way to deal with things."

I let out a deep sigh as I looked at him. "Well........she said she met him through a mutual friend so I don't think she knows about the lie yet....." I said. "She is a bit hot-headed so if she knew the truth she wouldn't have remained silent." Yoshi added. "If you knew all of this would cause such a mess why did you lie in the first place?!" He said as he scolded me. "I know....the problem now, who is 'this mutual friend'?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask her about it? Maybe it's your sister behind all of this." Yoshi said. "You think Jennie introduced Y/N to Junkyu? Why would she do that?" I asked. "You need to ask to know for yourself." Yoshi said. I sighed but I knew he was right.

I took out my phone and sent a text message to Y/N, I need to know right now who is the master mind behind all of this. If it is that fucking Choi, then I am not letting history repeat itself.....not after I lost Jihoon because of him.

'Who was the person who introduced you to Kim Junkyu?'

"Isn't the message .....way too direct?" Yoshi said but I shook my head. "We are running out of time. I am already occupied by searching for Jennie but I didn't find her anywhere. Not even at my gran......I need to fix this so I can find her." I said.

'Why do you care?'

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at her reply.

'Just tell me quickly!'

"Hyung.....you are being rude. Honestly I don't think that Y/N has anything to do w-" "Shh!" I cut off Yoshi as I received a message.

'A female friend of mine and one of the SM family members lover.'

"H-Hyung...." Both of me and Yoshi were speechless. For a whole year....will I finally find her?

'Can I know her name?'

'Kim Jennie.'

I dropped my phone as my jaw dropped. Jennie was right in front of me all the time but I was too blind to notice.

"What will you do now?" Yoshi asked. "I will go to the party and get her back here. I can't let her throw herself to death, not with that fucking crazy mafia family." I said. I quickly got up to wear my jacket and shoes then glanced at Yoshi.

"Do you need any help?" He asked. I shook my head as I had a small smile on my face. "I will bring Jennie back home....then I will end that scumbag forever." I said. "Do you have to do it?" Yoshi asked. "T-That's....that's the only way I can live peacefully." I said.

"Then....come back safely for me, for Jennie, and for Y/N." Yoshi said. "W-What??" I cried and he laughed. "Come back quickly."

I mumbled some curses as I ran outside and called a taxi to come and pick me up. I looked through the window. The last day of the year was very snowy and cold. Maybe the ending won't be so bad?

It was a while until I reached the big mansion and got off the taxi. I ran inside but stopped when a guard pulled me from my collar. "Invitation card?" He asked. I cursed as I didn't have any.

"I-I don't have a one...." I said. The guard rose me high then threw me harshly on the ground. "Then leave!" He shouted loudly. I sighed as I got up feeling pain in my body, specially legs and hands.

I looked to my left where a taxi stopped and off it came Y/N. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw her. She was stopped by the guard but then someone walked toward her side and the guard bowed. The dark long hair. Sharp eyes. Perfect nose and lips....Jennie!