✎ 03

I rolled my eyes as I sighed and looked at the girl in front of me sitting quietly while looking at her empty campus.

"Hey.....why are you following me here, everyday?" I asked as I raised my brows waiting for an answer. The girl gulped and quickly covered her mouth to look at the ground while blushing.

"I-I am not following unni around......" She said in a quite tone. "Unni?" I repeated. "S-Sorry......" She apologized and quickly got up to run away. I noticed a small paper that fell down, I sighed as I picked it up, it was an uncompleted sketch for the sakura tree.

. . . . . . . . . .

.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .

.

I opened my eyes widely as I breathed heavily and felt my body shaking. I hugged myself as I fought the tears hard and looked around. "Hospital?"

I released a sigh of relief and lied my back as I tried to make my breaths steady. All what I recalled was me in a party then a fire broke out. I collapsed and almost died if......Hyunsuk didn't save me?

I closed my eyes again as I tried to recall what happened. I am sure of it! 100% sure of it! He was there at the party and he saved my life. I don't know why, but I felt the sudden urge to go and meet him, now, at the moment.

A nurse walked in and talked to the girl beside me, she looked familiar....oh! The same girl I bumped into at the party! The front of her hair was light yellow while the rest was black. Suddenly, I saw the figure of Kai running inside and holding her hands, her boyfriend?

I sighed as I got up and didn't want to encounter him or even speak to him and started walking away. Mid-way, I saw Seungjoo along with Duri speaking with the nurse, probably paying my hospital fees.

I tried to walk by them and ignore them but they ended up catching me as Duri called me, he called me with a super cold tone that sent shivers down my spine and I knew it was too dangerous to ignore him. I turned around and snapped him  a glare while he only sighed.

"Why did you leave your room in your condition?" Duri asked. "Just....I got tired and I want to leave to home now." I said and started walking but he caught up with me and held my hand.

"I already payed the fees for a VIP room, go and stay there." Duri said. "No, I don't want to." I said. I felt his grip on my hand getting stronger as I noticed the cold look on his face, the look Duri seldom showed anyone, and I knew better than anyone not to mess with the nerd mafia.

"Fine...." I sighed and he smiled as he let go of my hand and then we started walking back to my room. Seungjoo followed us silently without saying a word until we arrived to some fancy room and lied down on the bed and scrolled through the T.V while the two sat down.

"What exactly happened?" Duri asked. "Hm....some freak boys were messing with fire works and it led to an explosion." I said. I sighed as I tossed the remote controller away and then the memory of Hyunsuk holding me came back.

"Oh right! Where is Hyunsuk?" I asked. "Hyunsuk?" The both boys said at the same time as they stared at each other. "Yes, he saved me, don't you know where he is?" I asked.