Week 9 - One Direction Video Diary

Hey there!!!! Welcome back to the proofs!! This was one of the most iconic video diaries. We have Superman Louis, and we have the phrase that everyone knows so well, "And I'd marry you, Harry." Anyways, let's get started!!

First off, we have a look. What I mean by this is Louis is talking about how the other boys thought he needed to be more serious. During this, Harry looks at him for a minute and then turns back. He seems to have a smug look. Now, maybe it's nothing, but you know us Larries!!!!

Suddenly, Niall starts talking about Justin Bieber. At that point, Louis puts his arms on Harry's shoulder. This clearly doesn't go unnoticed by Harry, as Harry looks back at Louis. Let me just show you so I don't have to explain it. Showing it is easier. 

When Harry looks back, Louis just lets his arm rest on Harry's back

Then, we have one of the most well-known moments. We have Louis become SuperLouis. While Louis is transforming, Harry just gives him the biggest smile. It's honestly adorable. Then, Louis just rests his arm back on Harry's back. Right before Louis screams Superman though, Harry flashes Louis a look with a smile.

Then we go to the questionnaire. After Harry reads a tweet asking what the weirdest thing they've been sent, Liam starts talking after Niall does. While Liam's talking, we see a snippet of Louis and Harry, looking like they were getting done messing around with each other. However since they took it out of video, we don't get the full clip. (Modest? Simon? X-Factor people in general) After they all get back to their normal selves (remember weird is their normal), Harry stole another glance at Louis. 

When Louis goes back to talking, Harry has a small smile and looks down. Maybe that's not a big deal, but I can just imagine the words going through his head being, "Louis' is so funny. I love him so much." Okay, that was horrible, but you get the point.

At that point there's not really a lot left to it, well besides the "I'd marry you, Harry." However, you can see that at the top. I hope you enjoyed!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, loves!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated a lot. Life just sucks ya know. There's a lot going on. Anyway, I don't want to concern you or tell you all of it because it's way too much. It gets annoying. I hope you are all staying safe in these very tough times. Where I am, they are opening stuff back up, and I will be going back to school 5 days a week soon. I'm not sure how safe it is, but it's because the parents here are complaining we aren't in school full-time. Oh, the peer pressure. Let's talk about this Holivia drama shall we. It all started around the same time the Chile video came out and Larry articles started. Also, why is it that Harry is so safe, he wears masks all the time, he wore one while on a hike and it was him and one other person, yet he doesn't wear one during a wedding. He was clearly done officiating in those pics. Yes, I'm aware the photographers have one on. Who in the world takes pics of photographers taking pics of Harry. You never see the photographers. So, why now? Were they trying to get fans to focus on the fact that Harry wasn't wearing a mask? Or were they proving something? It's a little bit suspicious. Also, there are articles that said Jeff was married before he supposedly got married. I don't know how true this is, but someone claimed that they called the hotel where it happened. The hotel had told them they haven't been doing weddings for a while. Anyways, I felt the need to say this since so many people are freaking out. There are rumors claiming they are engaged and pregnant. When has Harry ever moved that fast? I have said my peace, and I'll stop ranting. This was a lot.

I'm going to tag people though. Tags:

ana_ihatepeople Hazza_Boobear_28 Starfire2389 AlyssaKelly946 anothercrazyfangirl6 

And my newest followers!! I appreciate you so much!! Here they are: 

Tailrs_ink TooYoungMetFineLine Alexiscamren247

Thank you all so much! Thank you for reading, and thank you for voting and commenting.  I love it all!!!! You guys are causing my non-existent self-esteem to become a little more existent. I love you all so much!!!! 

All the love,

~H