Week 2 - One Direction Video Diary

Hey, you amazing people!!!! I am doing 3 updates tonight since I forgot for the past few days. First, I would like to apologize for forgetting. Now, let's get to the Larry moments in this video. Unfortunately, there's not much in this either. For any of those who haven't seen this video diary, the video is at the top. Also, I would like to add, this is famous video diary where Louis says, "I like girls who eat carrots." Yes, this is indeed the video when Directioners started obsessing over carrots. Honestly, I love carrots, but I have always loved carrots. Even, before this video diary.

However, when Louis starts talking about the questions they were getting, Harry starts fonding over Louis. It may not seem like fonding to some people, but look at the smile he's wearing. How adorable!!! Just look at him:

 How adorable!!! Just look at him:

You see what I'm talking about now??!! That smile!!! 

Anyways, Harry constantly stares at Louis. He looks up once after Louis calls Harry the flirt to wink at the camera, and then, he goes back to staring. A few seconds later, he looks up at the camera to say, "Louis is the leader." Right back to staring after that, but this one is only for a split second because then he turns back to the camera to say, "Cause that... (gets interrupted by the Leeyum, Dj Malik, and Nialler laughing) Louis' the leader cause uh that's the only one that was left." Even while saying that, he glances at Louis, but after that, Haz goes right back to staring at Louis. Not quite for sure how long because it's clear that the video was cut or something.

More towards the end of the video, Harry goes back to staring at Louis. It's a lot easier for Harry to stare at Louis than the other way around since Harry is a few steps higher than Louis. Anyways, he may not be smiling this time, but he's definitely staring.

From that point to the last cut in the video, you can see Harry constantly stealing glances at Louis. He looks pretty nervous too. His facial expressions and the way he starts fidgeting. Signs that he's nervous.

 I am not sure why there are cuts in the video, but they happen at pretty weird times. The first time it happens, Haz can't stop staring at Lou. The second time it happens Haz keeps stealing glances at Lou. Constantly. The glances are less than a second apart. However, he doesn't stare like that at any of the other boys, even when they're talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there, how'd you enjoy this chapter? I am sorry again that it's so short. Also, I am very, very sorry that I haven't updated in a while!!!! That's why I am doing 2 more updates!!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Who likes carrots here? I mean actually like the taste of them!!!

Don't forget to check out: AlyssaKelly946

A special tanks to all my readers, and please spread the word about my story. I don't mean to sound needy or anything, but I would really appreciate it. Also, check out on YouTube these accounts:

Nicholas Light TV

define.girlfriends

Chili Pepper

larrystylinson 28

HazzaandSunshine

fireprooflarry

Larry Mutualrespect

reilly styles

If you have any accounts that you can recommend to me, please do so!!!! I would love to watch any that you can suggest. Tanks for everything peeps!! Love you all!!

All the love, 

- H