Week 4 - One Direction Video Diary

This proof starts off very early. Part of the reason I love this one so much. I love the diaries that start off early with the proof because that means there will be a lot of proof!!!! We all love those videos!!!! Also, this is the famous, "Ahh, the light!" video diary!!!

Anyway, in the beginning, when Louis starts talking about their performance from the weekend before, Harry is already starting to fond over Louis. Okay, some might not agree with that, but the thing is, Harry continues to stare at Louis until Louis looks back at Harry. Then, only then, does Harry look away, and when he does, it's only for a split second. After that, Harry is right back to looking at Louis. If Harry wasn't fonding over Louis, he never would have looked away. Even then, he looked back!! I think that's pretty important. After Harry looks away, he catches a couple more glances at Louis before he just stops in general.

Then, comes this part:

I know this is at the top, but I just wanted to add it

I know this is at the top, but I just wanted to add it. In case some can't see it, or in case some don't want to scroll back up. Better safe than sorry!!!!

Anyway, this part is so adorable. Louis puts his hand out first for Harry, something that they both tend to do a lot. Then, Harry pushes his hand up against Louis' giving him a high five, sort of. As you can see, Harry starts smiling. It's not one of those, "What a great friend" smiles. No. It's the smile. That cheeky smile he constantly has around Louis. Then, you can see Louis give a small smile, but when he starts smiling, he turns his head away. Honestly, I think he was trying his hardest not to smile, but he failed. That's why I think he looked away. Part of the reason I think that is because he hides his face. When he hides it, you see the smile disappear. That's my personal opinion. If you have another opinion, let me know in the comments, please. 

Speaking of that smile, here it is again:

In this moment, it doesn't look like it in the picture, Louis put that smile on Harry's face

In this moment, it doesn't look like it in the picture, Louis put that smile on Harry's face. I mean, of course he did, that is the smile that only Louis can bring out of Harry. Anyways, Louis was being his goofy, fabulouis self and caused that smile!!!! What an adorable smile!!!!! For some reason though, the smile fades, and Harry just looks like he's in a daze. I have a feeling Louis put Harry in that daze!!! That is until Louis asks Harry a question. Once Louis snaps his head over to look at Louis, the smile comes back!!!