Week 6 - One Direction Video Diary

This video starts off with the one of the most iconic moments in the One Direction X-Factor video diaries. From the picture of the video, I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about. However, some may not know. This is the moment when they are all in their onesies, and they each unzip their hoods and say, "Hello, we are One Direction!!! Yayyyy!!!!" 

 This is the moment when they are all in their onesies, and they each unzip their hoods and say, "Hello, we are One Direction!!! Yayyyy!!!!" 

In that picture, you can see how Louis looks at Harry when Zayn says Direction. That is clear fondness!!!!!! Louis must be thinking, "Look at him push his hair back." Funny thing about that moment is the look only lasts for a second before Louis looks back at the camera. Now, if it was really nothing, why did he only look at Harry? Also, why did he look at him with a smile, but the he looked at the camera with no smile? That one can be a little hard to be counted as proof, but nonetheless, it's still something. The little moments sometime count the most.

Then, we go into Louis talking to camera. He starts talking about how they may look like a giant baby group, but they thought it was cool. When Louis starts saying the words, "giant baby group", Harry steals a glance at Louis, and Louis returns the glance after Harry looks away.

In the next section, we see Louis, with his hood completely zipped up, acting goofy. Him and Harry start interacting. I think this video is when a lot of people started wondering if they really were gay, but I'll get to that in a minute. Anyways, it's clear that Harry's having a hard time keeping the smile off of his face as he's looking at Louis goof off. They start doing hand motions as if they were actually conversating. It appears as though this is distracting Liam. Liam is looking at the two while trying to talk. 

Then, we have the part where Louis starts to peer out of the section of his hood that is unzipped. Louis being Louis, he's still goofing off. However, it isn't until Louis looks back at the other boys that Harry looks at Louis. When Louis starts looking back towards Harry, Harry moves his focus back to the camera. 

Now, we have the part where Louis' hood is completely unzipped. There's a few seconds of us listening to Liam conversating with the camera, and Harry, naturally, looks at Liam for a second while Liam is speaking. That whole time Harry is looking at Liam, guess who's looking at Harry? You know it! Louis!! In fact, Louis doesn't take his eyes off Harry until after Harry messes with his beautiful curls.

When Niall starts talking in his phenomeniall Irish accent (see what I did there LLN?), Louis clearly whispers something that makes Harry smile. I'm not sure what he whispered, and I'm not saying it's exactly proof. I'm just pointing out the moments.

Then comes one of the most iconic moments. Louis says, "I think for one day I'd like to be... (Louis' fabulouis dramatic pause) HARRY!" When Louis yells Harry's name, he snaps his head in Harry's direction, and Harry gives him an open mouth smile. Then, Louis looks back at the camera continuing, "Cause I'd like to have curly hair." Harry looks back at the camera during that part a smile still playing on his lips. When Liam starts answering the question of which one of the band mates he would like to be for a day, Louis looks at Harry from out the corners of his eyes.

 When Liam starts answering the question of which one of the band mates he would like to be for a day, Louis looks at Harry from out the corners of his eyes

See what I mean?! This is really the video that people start noticing it.

Louis starts to get all excited when Zayn says he would like to be Louis for a day. Harry sees this, and he starts looking at Louis with a look of admiration. Does it look like admiration to you guys? It does to me. Harry looks at Louis while saying he would be Zayn. Louis doesn't look to excited about that answer though... After Harry is done explaining, Louis makes a comment about fungi to Harry, and they both glance at each other. 

Then, they go to talking about pickup lines!! This video is just full of iconic moments. Louis looks, no stares, at Harry while Niall answers what chat up line he uses. When Harry asks Louis, Louis stares at Harry for a few seconds before looking at the camera and saying, "Will you marry me?" Harry then says, "Simple, but effective." Niall is laughing through that. Niall is constantly laughing, but come on. Niall really laughs when something involving Larry happens. 

That's really the only moment. However, there was definitely some flirting!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vas Happenin?! 

This story is officially of it's hiatus!! Yayyyy!!!!! I really hope you all enjoyed this. You're going to notice that I am doing these video diaries before I really do the other stuff like judges' house. However, I wanted to get these out of the way before I forgot. This was one of the most iconic video diaries!!!! I hope everyone is staying healthy, and I hope you are all taking the necessary precautions. Thank you to everyone who reads and votes this story. It may not seem like much to you guys, but it's number 1 in the X-Factor tag!!!! Wooohooooo!! Honestly, I never dreamed of getting really any reads on any of my stories. Make sure to check out my imagines and my other story!!!! I am so sorry that the hiatus last so long. (And I'm talking about more than one hiatus). However, we are going to get through this, and I can feel an anniversary and a coming out very close. However, that is another story for another time. 

Until next time!!!!!!

All the love,

~ H