Week 1 - One Direction Video Diary

Hey all you beautiful people! For the next few chapters, I am going to be talking about the Larry moments from the video diaries from the X-Factor!! 💚💙These moments aren't necessarily proofs, but they are also some cure moments. Anyway, let's get to cracking the first ever video diary of the boys.

The video diary starts off as Louis talking. During this time, you can see the amount of fond they are showing between each other. Then, Louis does this: 

He starts playing with Haz's hair!! This moment doesn't necessarily prove Larry is real, but it's still really adorable!! 💚💙 

Then, of course, more fonding!!!! Definitely, cute!!!!

After Hazza talks about sharing a room with the 4 boys, Boo Bear does this: 

Louis says, "Awww, Harry!" He says this while grabbing Harry's cheeks and, as you can see, slightly pinching them

Louis says, "Awww, Harry!" He says this while grabbing Harry's cheeks and, as you can see, slightly pinching them. When Harry turns his head back, you can see his cheeky smile for a split second!! How adorable is that?!?!

At about 56 seconds into the video, you can see Louis raise his eyebrows up at Harry when he turns to look at him. It may not necessarily prove anything, but it's cute, nevertheless. 

There wasn't much to this video diary, but throughout the diary, you can see Harry and Louis just fonding over each other. It's so adorable!!💚💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter was pretty short. I am sorry about that. There just wasn't much to this video diary. As said in the beginning, I am going to be doing the next 9 chapters (not including this one) about the video diaries. Again, apologies for this not being so long. I will try my best to make the other ones longer. No promises, but I will definitely try!!!

Also, don't forget to check outAlyssaKelly946

Also, please vote Directioners for best fandom on: https://www.wearepoweruk.com/power-best-fandom-2020.html 

Thanks for reading!! Also, remember to keep treating people with kindness!!!! I hope you are all helping your communities as much as possible, staying at home is included. If there is anything you would like me to add in this story, just let me know in the comments. Also, I am all ears if you need someone to vent to and/or need advice. Just let me know!!!

All the love, 

- H