The long awaited confrontation

'Lily???' petunia gasped when she saw her sister standing in the doorway. "yes, a nice surprise isn't it??" Lily replied in a sarcastic tone. "b-b-b-but-but you were dead" said Vernon whispering the last word. "you'd like that, wouldn't you ?" James chimed in.

"SET THIS RIGHT, NOW!!!!!! "Petunia hissed at Lily, pointing her and Vernon, but James came in between them. "Don't. you.dare.threaten.my.wife" he said, pointing his wand at Petunia. Sirius, Remus and Peter, too, had their wands out.

During this exchange, Mr Dursley was hiding behind his wife, scared of the magic the angry wizards with James and Lily might hurt him with their magic.

"lets get inside and talk," Petunia said, not wanting the neighbours to see weirdly dressed wizards with their wands on their doorstep, and of course, their faces.

Once all of them settled in the sitting room, with Vernon still jumpy and Petunia still pale. Lily took out her wand and pointed at the Dursleys. 'what are you doing?' asked a hysteric Petunia. "setting your faces right" she replied and perfored the spell.

The next 20 minutes were spend with Petunia explaining Vernon how the potters came back to life.

"How could you?" lily asked after a long pause. "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about" Petunia replied curtly knowing damn well whatLily was talking about.

"How could you treat my son like that?" Jame asked.

"he was treated just fine" Petunia said folding her arms across her chest. "We gave him food off our plates, a roof to cover his head and clothes to wear what  else do you expect?" Vernon added.

"right the food that was left on your plate, the 'room' in the cupboard under the stairs and "