Padfoot?

"Well, as you had told me that Sirius will be your secret keeper, which I now know you changed last minute. But I did not know it earlier, so after you were killed, I told Hagrid to get Harry. Sirius tried to persuade him to give Harry to him but as you very well know he would never defy my orders.

 So Sirius had to give in, but he gave his motorbike to Hagrid so that he could take Harry in it. So after that Sirius went to find Peter Pettigrew...." "He did not!" James interrupted,, and i nudged him in the shins. I thought Dumbledore would be annoyed but he continued"He did and three days later, when he finally cornered him on a muggle street; Peter yelled about him betraying you and Lily and cut off his finger and escaped in his animagus form.

 And Sirius was caught and sent to Azkaban......" "Azkaban" James yelled in interruption but this time it was chorused with mine as I couldn't stop myself. 

 Sirius in Azkaban! and that too for something he wouldn't even dream of doing! "How could you let that happen?" James asks Dumbledore accusingly, I also felt a tinge of anger; 

But.... Dumbledore did not answer instead he just bowed his hes head with a look of guilt on his face.  "James its is not his fault he did it for the best, we never told him that we changed our secret keeper. Well, just imagine for a second that if Sirius did betray us, what would you want him to do give Harry to him or put him in Azkaban. You can't say that this is impossible because you believed Peter betraying us was almost as unlikely as Sirius."I exhaled shaply.

 Dumbledore gave me a grateful look and James looked shocked but had a tinge of guilt on his face. "I'm sorry" He finally said after a minute of awkward silence."Thank you Lily, but I did do a few mistakes like everyone else."Dumbledore said.

"Well, um...how do you now know Sirius' innocent?" I asked, to which he gave a very shocking answer. "Oh yes, well you see he escaped, I know he's the first one to do it.And I think I'll leave to him to explain you the rest"

After he finished I just sighed typical Sirius and James had a proud smirk plastered on his face, which made me sigh once more lets just say this was typical 'Marauders' behavior. Only they can be proud about their best mate being an escaped prisoner, but I have to admit its kind of impressive.. I mean he's the only one to do it, and he hasn't even done wrong. 

"Where is he right now, Dumbledore?" I asked Dumbledore(obviously) but was replied by James."On a run of course" I just rolled my eyes "I figured that much myself, funnily enough." I Then looked at Dumbledore for an answer. "I don't actually have an idea he might go somewhere South."

  "I'll contact him and tell him to come here as soon as possible, so we can clear off his name as soon as possible. But you can meet Remus tomorrow,as its a full moon. And you can meet Harry as well, not today as he's in the hospital wing, and he's fine. He was involved in Sirius' second escape from the clutches of ministry from Hogwarts. So until then you can stay at Hogsmeade." 

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                 James' POV

We are now walking in Hogsmeade(me and Lily of course). Dumbledore gave us polyjuice potion and now we are dressed as some random Hogwarts students. He also gave us a note to show the barman in Hog's Head (that's where we're stayin'). 

After a long day now we're finally in a room, where we can relax. I all of a sudden feel something clash to my chest and look down to find it was Lily. "James, do you think Harry will oblige us in his life after we were just gone for 12 years"she said with tears threatening to fall, she continued "he might not even remember us. What if he prefers the life he is living (without us)"now tears falling openly."You Lily gave your life for him, he'll not hate you. I'm not saying its not gonna be difficult but we're in this together"She sobbed into my shirt for about an hour, before sleep took over her. I picked her up and layed her down on bed and looked at her and played with her auburn hair before sleep took over me as well.
~XOXO~
It's Tuesday and I was supposed to update next Tuesday.
I know the chapters are short but I think short chapters and early updates are better than long chapters and very late updates.