Chapter 2: Haha, Yes

I tied my hair into a high ponytail and down next to Toby again. When I first got here, I laughed saying I'm stealing the show again, bitches. Toby was gonna let me play on the SMP, and it's great. Yeah, now I'm running around the SMP with a ghost and a half man half pig person.

"So, Technoblade, are you technically a furry?" I laughed and so did Wilbur and Toby.

Technoblade walked up to me, "No, I'm a pig wearing people clothes." I shook my head.

"No. That over there is a pig." I moved my head up and down to motion looking him up and down, "You are a weird hybrid of a person and pig. But damn, the fan art makes you look hot."

"haha! See Tubbo! Your sister is a simppp!" We all laughed, except for Toby, who yelled in anguish.

I laughed a bit, "I'm not a simp."

Wilbur, or Ghostbur in game, walked up to me, "Um, Delilah?"

"Hm?" I turned at looked at him, "Yes, Ghostbur?"

"Simp."

He ran away, and I started laughing. Now, it wasn't in truth all that funny to other people, but it's been a while since I had 'friends'. We continued to play for a while, and Toby ended stream. I went back to my room as he went to take a shower, and my phone chimed. Twitter says I was tagged in a tweet. Who would tag me?

I opened it, and I saw Dream had tweeted.

Dreamwastaken:

Hey there, Delilah. I think you were born to sing this song. Do it for me, @Sootheyoursorrows! 

Underneath he linked the song none other than, Hey There Delilah by The Plain White Tees.

Sootheyoursorrows:

@ Dreamwastaken, you wish I'd sing that for you.

Dreamwastaken:

@ Sootheyoursorrows, I can do more that wish.

I felt my cheeks flush, and I put my hand over my mouth to cover my smile. Oh my gods, am I being flirted with by a man who I've never even seen? Actually, he's probably not, he's probably just being friendly. It's been years since I've joked with a friend other than my younger siblings so my mind is racing. And so is my heart a bit. Damn.

I really am I a simp-

Sootheyoursorrows:

@ Dreamwastaken, And what do you think you could do to convince me to do this for you?

Dreamwastaken:

@ Sootheyoursorrows, I'd send you a very special recording of  my voice that no one else will ever hear. And I'll pay you.

Sootheryoursorrows:

@ Dreamwastaken, How dare you use my two weaknesses for personal gain? Oh well, yeah I'll sing for you Sir Dream. But only because you bribed me ever so nicely.

I laughed as I closed out of Twitter. I put in my earbuds, and set up my camera. It face me from the side. I set up my laptop on YouTube, getting ready to play the music for the song. I pulled up the lyrics on my phone and took a deep breath.

Then I started recording.

"Hey there, DelilahWhat's it like in New York city?I'm a thousand miles awayBut, girl, tonight you look so prettyYes, you doTime square can't shine as bright as youI swear, it's trueHey there, DelilahDon't you worry about the distanceI'm right there if you get lonelyGive this song another listenClose your eyesListen to my voice, it's my disguiseI'm by your sideOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meWhat you do to meHey there, DelilahI know times are gettin' hardBut just believe me, girlSomeday I'll pay the bills with this guitarWe'll have it goodWe'll have the life we knew we wouldMy word is goodHey there, DelilahI've got so much left to sayIf every simple song I wrote to youWould take your breath awayI'd write it allEven more in love with me you'd fallWe'd have it allOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meA thousand miles seems pretty farBut they've got planes and trains and carsI'd walk to you if I had no other wayOur friends would all make fun of usAnd we'll just laugh along because we knowThat none of them have felt this wayDelilah, I can promise youThat by the time we get throughThe world will never ever be the sameAnd you're to blameHey there, DelilahYou be good, and don't you miss meTwo more years and you'll be done with schoolAnd I'll be makin' history like I doYou'll know it's all because of youWe can do whatever we want toHey there, Delilah, here's to youThis ones for youOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meOh, it's what you do to meWhat you do to meOh, whoa, whoaOh whoa, ohOh, oh"

I stopped, taking a deep breath, smiling at the camera.

"There you go, you green block goblin. Hope you liked my song for you." I winked and grinned, turning off the camera and ending the video.I then posted it on my Twitter.

I had to put my phone on silent from how much my video had started blowing up after tagging Dream. A bunch of people were already mentioning how we were flirting with each other in that thread, and Toby is over here losing his mind. I laughed.

"Delilah, it's time for dinner sweetheart!" Maggie called from downstairs, and I put my phone down.

"Okay! I'll be down in one second!"

I quickly shut my laptop, trying not to expose myself for now watch more of Dream's videos...for research. Then, I walked down the stairs and sat down next to my brother.