Chapter Three: Sure, I'll Play

I yawned, getting out of bed. I didn't care to check the time, I just went straight to the bathroom to shower. Still half asleep the water his my skin, and I yawned again.

"A-Ack!" I choked on the water that fell in my mouth as I yawned. I groaned loudly, stepping out of the shower, wrapping the towel around my body. 

I searched for the hair dryer for five minutes before stomping out of the bathroom. I banged on Toby's door, opening it. My feet left puddles of water on his floor.

"Toby! I told you to put the hair dryer back in the bathroom when you were done!" I yelled, and he jumped up, sending his pillow flying.

He groaned, "It's over there." He lazily pointed to the hair dryer, which sat on his desk.

I huffed, grabbing the hair dryer. I left his room just in time to hear his annoyed cries from the now wet carpet.

After my hair was fully dried, which took a full thirty minutes from the thickness, I got dressed. Walking back to my room, I picked up my phone. My eyes widened as my phone blew up with notifications, and I smacked it back down on the table. Sighing, I layed down on my bed. I picked it back up again, and went to all of my socials to turn off notifications.

Then, my eye hit something. A DM. I narrowed my eyes at it. Shrugging, I opened it. Wilbur Soot had messaged me. I bit back a smile without even reading the message.

Wilbursoot: Hey, Delilah, I've got a group together to play some mods on Minecraft, would you like to join?

I was giddy with excitement. I couldn't hold back my smile. Though it's not like he can see me.

Letthemusicsootheyoursorrow: Of course I would! That sounds awesome. 

The reply was almost instant, and it made my mind race with stupid thoughts.

Wilbursoot: I was hoping you'd say that. I'll send you the invite to both the server and discord. See you there, Delilah. Also, if he isn't already, wake up Tubbo. I've been trying to message him.

I laughed. Of course Toby isn't awake. It's only noon. What can we say though? Both of us never go to bed at night, and we aren't really morning people.

Letthemusicsootheyoursorrows: I woke him up just a minute ago. 

Wilbursoot: Oh, and Delilah?

Letthemusicsootheryoursorrows: Yeah?

Wilbursoot: You have a beautiful voice. You deserve much more attention.

I....I could scream. Wilbur Soot just complimented me. How....What- My mind is racing. My Gods, get a hold of yourself, Delilah. I mean, it's not the first time someone has said that to me. It's just the fact that it came from him. I listen to his music constantly-

Oh my gods. Can he see that? I use Spotify and with the following I've gained...

Quickly I opened Spotify, checking who was following me. My eyes scanned the names, looking for his.

"SHIT!" I yelled and my cheeks flared red. He follows me. Of course he follows me. Why is this my life? 

I could've lived a simple peaceful life without the men on the internet I was crushing on paying any attention to me. It was much better that way. Now I actually have to deal with the worst thing of all.

Feelings.

I shuddered.  I can't shower again, Maggie would yell at me. I decided to play a few songs I was working on before the times were sent to me for my invite to the game. About an hour passed before I opened discord to see people already in the VC.