|•|Now\Not Far in the Past|•|

Henry sits on the inky-like floor of Boris's 'safe room'. Thinking about the memories, that has happened to enter his mind a few seconds ago. He named the one memory, 'The Work Day'. 

"Hey bud, can you still talk?" Henry questioned.

 Boris only turned his head to look at Henry and smiled. Boris quietly shakes his head in response. 

 "Boris, what happened?" Henry asked sadly.

 Boris has his eyebrows in a confused manner. Boris made his face into a confused one, wait on for more detail on the question. He used sign language with his hands, 'What do you mean?'. Luckily for him, Henry knew sign language.

 "Well, you know.. Bendy, Alice, You, the Studio in general?" Henry questioned and answered Boris's response.

 Boris looked away for a second, starting to feel hungry, but ignored it. Boris quickly washed the feeling away, with sadness. Boris turns back to Henry and signs, 'Well..that's a long story..' 

Henry says, "Well, we got time, don't we?"

 Boris only nods his head but signs with his hand, 'Henry, we have to go. This place is only safe for a matter of time.' Henry moved his eyes away to the door then back at Boris. It was silent for a few minutes before Henry asked a question.

 "Remember the one work day? Alice and Bendy bickering, I stayed over because Joey needed me, Joey left, we had fun? Remember?" Henry questioned.I

Boris sat there thinking, 'Mmm...yeah. But, I'm not who you think I am.' Boris signs. Henry looked confused. "Your Wally then, right?" Henry asked already half-knowing.

 Boris sat there surprised but smiling, 'Yeah, I am. I wasn't there, but Boris has it in his Memories.' The wolf signs once again.

Henry nods his head in response. "Well, let's hit the road, you did say this place is only safe for long." Henry says.

Boris nods, knowing what's to come, but won't say anything about it. 

 "You never know, what you left behind, before you realize how precious it is."