Did you just mock me?

Henry only sighed as the elevator hit the level he needed. As expected, Alice was already there.

It had a "clear" glass window, like a studio window. Alice was standing at a pedestal and to the side was a messed up cartoon figure.

Alice started ranting on about the messed up ink cartoon or something. Henry wasn't listening too much.

After a few minutes, Alice started ranting about some dark inky web. That's what he thought at least. It started getting annoying and he did the only thing that came to mind... 𝔪𝔬𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤.

It was a very childish thing to do, yes, but it was all he could do to get on her nerves most likely. Does he even want to actually? Yes, yes he does.

"Do you even know what it's like..?" Alice said in a small-whiny-crying voice.

"Do you even know what it's like?" Henry mocked, trying to get Alice's attention.

Alice only glanced at him and turned back, doing the same voice while talking.

"It's a inky dark black abyss with ᴡᴀɪʟɪɴɢ screaming voices!..." Alice said, glancing back in forth from time to time to see Henry.

"It's an inky dark black abyss with ᴡᴀɪʟɪɴɢ screaming voices..!" Henry mocked again.

Alice glared at him, Henry only smiled innocently. Alice stopped glaring and went back to talking.

It's been a while and Henry hasn't mocked her again yet.

"However... There is one rule down here we all respect and listen to... Avoid the ɪɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ." Alice stated.

"However, there is one rule down here we all respect and listen to... Avoid the ɪɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ." Henry mocked Alice again.

This time, Alice got angry and pointed it out, yelling, "ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!"

Henry stared at her and smiled.

Meanwhile, the Ink Demon was stalking them. Hearing the whole conversation. He found it quite funny if he was being honest.

Well, back over with the two, Alice broke the glass and threw an axe that barely missed Henry.

"Go do the tasks, my little Errand Boy!" Alice said.

"If you die, however, I enjoyed our date."

Alice laughed a little and watched as Henry left to go do the tasks. Henry looked back when he got to the axe.

Turning towards the axe, he grabbed it and looked at Alice again. Alice stared in confusion and watched to see what he was doing.

Henry threw it towards the vents and it made a bang startling the thing inside of it. Henry walked away and went off somewhere in the Studios.

After a while, Alice left to go sit on top of the studio. Not on the outside but, the boards that are close to the ceiling.

When the Ink Demon thought everyone was gone, he only spoke to himself, "HOLY---"

---------------------------------------------------------
Lol, I didn't get the exact wording of Alice but that's OK.- Anyway, cya! ✨