|•|Oh no-\Future|•|

"Charlotte!" Henry screams at the top of his lungs. Charlotte giggles while running away from her father. Bendy has went out for the day, hanging out with Boris\Wally, and Alice\Susie. Henry Stein, was stuck with the Demon disguised as a child.

 Miles, Henry's son, is on a date with Haru, Boris's son. Mike, Bendy's son, is out in about exploring the world. Leaving Charlotte and her father alone at the house. "Charlotte, where did you go?~" Henry says looking for his daughter. He hears giggles behind the couch.

 Henry smiles and walks behind the couch, picking up his daughter, and saying, "Found you!" Charlotte giggles and says, "Aw!" Charlotte's stomach growls wanting food. "Your hungry now? Let's go get you food." He says, setting his daughter down on the couch.

Henry walks away to get dressed. After he's dressed in a white shirt, with black strips on it, black slightly ripped jeans, and lastly white and black shoes. "Now, time to get you dressed." Henry says as he walks towards his daughter. Charlotte says, "Ooo! Can I hear a blue dress?" "Sure sweetie." Henry replies.

After Charlotte is dressed, they head out to the car. Charlotte is wearing a blue dress with a white mini top hat. White socks, and blue shoes. "Where do you want eat at?" He asks his daughter while driving. "Uh..the cafè! The new one? Miles told me about it!" Her eyes shine with delight. Henry smiles and nods, "Alright, the new cafè it is." He says.

After driving to the cafè, they walk in the cafè, only to see Bendy, Alice, and Boris there. Shawn walks in holding his son's hand, Benjamin. "Oh, hello-" Shawn says towards Henry noticing Bendy, Boris, and Alice here to. "...Hello. Shawn. Benjamin." Henry replies also surprised.

Shawn comes up with a clever idea, putting a mask on Henry and pulling Henry's hood up. So, nobody will tell who he is. Shawn pulls his hat down and puts his mask on as well. Charlotte and Benjamin, is currently at Joey's house. Shawn called Joey to pick them up.

"Why are we dressed like this?" Henry asks slightly confused, why he's wearing a black mask and a black hoodie. Shawn answers, " To see if they will cheat on us!" Henry nods in response.  They make their way to them. Alice notices them and points. Making, Bendy and Boris turn their way.

"Hello, do you want something?" Bendy asks, as Henry walks up to him. "You." Henry responses. Bendy replies, "Excuse me?" Henry says, "You. I want you." Bendy has a plain face on and says, "Well. Sorry I'm taken. So frick off." Henry stares at him, "Why not, dump whatever trash is dating you."

This made Bendy's ink boil. Henry could clearly see he was mad. "Look, sir. I'm not interested so please can you FLIP OFF?" Henry stood still and said, "C'mon, can't we just hang out?" Bendy declined once again getting annoyed. Henry pulled the hood down and mask, and smiled. Shawn lifts his hat up and takes his mask down.

"Hello, Bendy." Henry says. Bendy stares at him muttering a quiet 'sorry'. Henry sits down by Bendy and says, "Sooo..what's going on here?" Boris gives Shawn a quick peck on the check. "Nothing, we were just talking." Alice responds. After that they all talked, picked up their children, and went home.