Choose, Henry...

BAD ENDING

Henry was talking with Bendy and Joey was walking by and  a sign happens to pop up and it says,

'Who do you choose to stay with?'

Henry looked down and saw that Bendy was holding his hand out, waiting for someone to take it. Joey happens to do the same thing. They looked frozen.

Henry saw two (2) signs in front of his friend and his boss.

 'Bendy' or 'Joey'?

Henry tapped on 'Joey' and said, "Ill talk to you later, Bendy. Alright?"

 Bendy nodded and Joey and Henry walked away.

Joey led him somewhere in the studios, known as the, 'Ink Machine' room.

A sign popped up and said, 

 'ERROR! ERROR!'

Henry payed no mind to it until Joey grabbed Henry's hand.

Another sign said, 

'YOU DIED!'

As soon as the sign said that, Henry was killed.

The body was later found by Bendy who was hoping to talk to Henry. But, life had other plans on mind..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Henry was talking with Bendy and Joey was walking by and a sign happens to pop up and it says,

'Who do you choose to stay with?'

Henry looked down and saw that Bendy was holding his hand out, waiting for someone to take it. Joey happens to do the same thing. They looked frozen.

Henry saw two (2) signs in front of his friend and his boss.

'Bendy' or 'Joey'?

Henry tapped on 'Bendy'. Which Henry said to Joey, "Don't worry Joey! I'll get my work done." And Bendy and Henry talked.

They walked into a room, Bendy being chased by Henry because Bendy took his pen.

"Ben-!" Henry was interrupted by a sign popping up saying,

'CONGRATULATIONS!'

Bendy noticed it to, and they looked up confused about it. "Why congratulations? Because I got away from you?" Bendy says confused.

Henry shrugged. They went to continue the game until a sign popped up and said, 

'YOU SURVIVED!' 

Henry and Bendy both look in shock. Bendy just grabs Henry's hand and they both walk away. Scared. Nervous. Worried. Confused. Angered. Sad. Happy?.