4. Spiked

****EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING***
Dear reader, as you are well aware, based on the tags, this story contains sexual content. Unlike the previous chapters, though, this one contains very graphic and explicit scenes. Please continue with caution.

Adora's POV

Adora wanted nothing more than to be alone with Catra, to pick her brain, to discover who she had become, to make love to her. She broke their kiss to look into those kaleidoscopic eyes and bit her lip, already craving more contact.
"W-what's wrong?" Catra asked, confused as to why Adora had broken the kiss.
"I want you," Adora said breathlessly, blushing at how desperate she sounded.
"Then let's get out of here and go back to my hotel room. Are you hungry, though?"
"Yes, but not for food."

Catra's POV

Catra let Adora slide off of her lap and out of the booth. She slid out after and pulled her wallet out to head to pay their tab, but Adora stopped her.
"A bet is a bet."
Catra stopped and nodded, returning her wallet to her pocket. She had almost completely forgotten about the bet; she wanted Adora just as badly as Adora wanted her. She took out her wallet again and tossed a tip onto their table and met Adora by the entrance.
"I'd have ordered us an Uber," Adora smiled apologetically, "but I don't know where your hotel is."
"No worries. You paid the tab. I can at least get us a ride back."
Catra ordered the Uber on her phone. It was going to take about eight minutes for their driver to arrive, and she was still craving the taste of Adora's lips. She raised an eyebrow and side eyed the beautiful blonde with a mischievous grin.

Adora's POV

Adora looked up to find Catra eyeing her up and down and blushed, thankful for the darkness. She bit her lip and stepped closer to Catra who wrapped her lean arms around Adora's waist pulled her tight against her.
'Fuck' Adora's brain screamed as her breasts grew laden with desire and her panties dampened. Catra's lips found a spot right under Adora's ear and she felt like she could melt right into the feline's arms. Catra kissed up and down Adora's neck, nipping here and there with her razor sharp teeth. Adora turned her head and met Catra's lips, slipping her tongue between those sharp teeth. Catra pushed Adora's back against the wall of the establishment and kissed her harder. Adora's fingers ran down Catra's stomach to dance around the waistband of her pants, her fingers fumbling with the zipper.
Catra whimpered as she felt Adora's hand slide into her pants and immediately stop when she felt the strap-on.

Catra's POV

"Well," Adora said as she was about to pull her hand from Catra's pants. "That was a bit presumptuous of you."
Catra held her wrist so she couldn't remove her hand. "I never had a single intention of taking you home, Adora. This was for some girl who didn't even know my fucking name, who would scream it to the ceiling just for one night, but that was all she'd get. This wasn't meant for you."
Adora slid her hand deeper into Catra's pants, cupping her faux cock as she looked into her eyes lustfully. "But I want it."
Catra was taken a bit a back by Adora's response, but smiled wickedly as she gripped the blonde's neck. "Then you will have it, Adora."
The Uber pulled up and Catra pulled Adora's hand from her pants and zipped them back up. She pulled Adora gently to the car and opened the door for her, helping her inside. Adora smiled thankfully as Catra slid in after her.
If Adora had been any other girl, she'd have had her pants around her thighs, with her strap-on half way down the girl's throat in the back of the Uber, but this was Adora. She had more respect and love for her. She'd never do that to her unless she asked, unless she begged. Catra bit her lip at the idea of Adora giving her head in public places out of uncontrollable desire to do so.
Catra felt a tightness on her thigh and saw Adora sliding her hand up her leg to run a slender finger up and down her crotch seam. Catra looked over at her deviously and pulled her close.
"I'm sorry I didn't buy you as many drinks as you wanted," Adora apologized. "I know you wanted to get shit faced."
"Adora," Catra tipped the blonde's chin up to make eye contact with her, " I'm glad I didn't get shit faced. This is a night that I've wanted since I was a kid, I want to remember every single thing about it, about you and our first time together."
Adora smiled and leaned in to kiss her softly as she gently squeezed the strap-on through her pants, then broke the kiss to barely breathe, "Fuck, I can't wait."