6. Out of Bounds

****EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING***
Brace yourself for yet another graphic chapter. There is a whole lot of fun in this one. Sexy fun. Enjoy and continue with caution.

Adora's POV

Adora reached behind Catra and unclasped her bra, kissing down the girl's arms as she gently slid it off. Adora wanted to cry as she kissed her companion, this had been all she'd ever wanted.
"You are so beautiful Catra," she said pressing her forehead to the feline's as she caressed her cheek and kissed her softly, "I'm sorry I ogled you after the match earlier. I wasn't trying to be wei—,"
Catra silenced Adora with a slender finger against her lips. "I know you weren't being weird, Adora. Believe me, it took everything I had to not push you into a shower and take you right there. I could smell your pheromones and they were driving me fucking nuts. That's why I ended our conversation so abruptly. I may be half human, but my cat, which seems to be fucking wild or feral or something, threatens to take over, too, especially with you. You always made me feel so, er, out of control. There seemed to be no logical explanation for it, but when I was old enough to understand, I realized that at the basest level, those feelings were carnal desire, an animalistic need to fuck you. At most, they were love, and it was always more than just a carnal desire. I needed you in every way possible, Adora. Life without you was hell, and not just because of Shadow Weaver."
"I wish you had reached out."
"I was hurt. You'd left me behind and what made it worse is Shadow Weaver made me think that you had forgotten about me, that you had never cared."
"Catra, I am so sorry that I hurt you. It was definitely not intentional, but can we let the past be the past? Can we make something new, something better now? I need you in my life Catra. When I first saw you today my first feeling was excitement. It was like someone had injected my heart with the happiest substance out there. I wanted so badly to run into your arms and hold you. I wanted it to feel like nothing had ever changed, and my feelings for you never did. As a matter of fact, I think they got stronger. You know what they say, 'absence makes the heart grow fonder.' Please, let me love you Catra."
Catra looked away and turned her head but Adora forced her to look back at her. "Don't look away. You deserve so much better and so much more than these girls who want you for nothing more than a fuck and a free meal or drink or whatever it is you offer them. You deserve pleasure too. You deserve love, Catra. I didn't know what that was until I escaped Shadow Weaver. When you grow up in an environment with no love, it scares you to learn what that word actually means. Just like you walked me through tonight, I will hold your hand and teach you everything I know about love and we'll face all that scary stuff together. What do you say?"

Catra's POV

Catra looked up at Adora with watery eyes and smiled softly. She crawled into Adora's lap and kissed her so gently that her tears spilled over and stained her cheeks. She purred softly as Adora lay her on her back and crawled between her legs and kissed her passionately. Adora's lips made their way from Catra's down her neck to her desire-laden breasts, Adora's tongue flicking against the peaked flesh of her nipples. The warm sensation of Adora's lips and tongue wrapping around her sensitive skin sent a shiver of need low in her belly.
"Fuck, Adora," Catra hissed softly, "I want your cum inside me."
Adora looked down at the strap-on that was still glistening with her previous orgasm and smiled. She kissed down Catra's belly to kiss along Catra's silky folds and taste her sweet nectar. The feline girl arched her back pushing her pussy into Adora's mouth.
"Please, Adora," she begged. She wasn't the one who begged. It sounded foreign, even to her own ears, but she meant it. "Please make love to me."
Adora looked up at Catra between her legs and nodded. She got to her knees between Catra's legs and gently massaged her clit as she guided the cock into Catra's eager entrance. It was thicker than she'd expected. No wonder Adora had been so squirmy. It stretched her more and more the deeper Adora pushed, filling her to capacity, Adora's previous climax still warm on the faux cock. The blonde's hips finally met her ass and she could push no deeper. She leaned over Catra and wrapped her arms around her and began to thrust inside her slowly.
"Adora," she whispered as her arms snaked around Adora's neck, her tail wrapping around one of Adora's lean calves. She breathed in the scent of Adora's fevered skin as it fused with her own, her slender fingers catching in Adora's hair, her claw accidentally unraveling one of her intricate Viking braids.
Adora pushed up onto her hands to tower over Catra and smiled down at her softly. Catra placed a tender hand against Adora's cheek and stroked it with her thumb as Adora continued to slowly thrust inside of her.
"I love you Catra," Adora whispered softly.
"I love you Adora."

Adora's POV

Catra got a mischievous grin on her face and wrapped her legs around Adora, using them to force the blonde onto her back. Adora was confused for a moment, but smiled as she gripped Catra's hips to keep her still and began to thrust up into her. Adora slid her hands from Catra's hips up her back as she sat up and suckled her nipples as she fucked Catra on her lap.
"Fuck," Adora moaned as she released Catra's nipple with a pop. She worked her arms under Catra's legs and without pulling out stood up, pushing Catra's back against the wall, her legs still hooked over Adora's arms and fucked her standing up.
"Shit, Adora," Catra groaned, "this is fucking hot."
Catra let out a feral moan every time the faux balls slapped against her ass and gripped Adora's muscular arms as the blonde picked up speed and strength.
"A-Adora," Catra squirmed, "Ador-Adora. I'm going to fucking cum."
Catra let out a snarl as she flooded the silicone dick with her climax and held tightly onto Adora as she shivered and trembled in her arms. Adora went to pull out of her lover but Catra gripped the blonde's face and kissed her hard, breaking the kiss to hiss in her ear.
"Don't you dare stop. I want you to fuck me on everything in this room, and then I'm going to fuck you on everything in this room."

Catra's POV

Adora had fucked Catra on the floor, then Catra had fucked Adora on the desk. She had fucked her on the bathroom counter, and now Adora was taking the strap-on from her and looked around the room.
"Well, the only thing I haven't fucked you on is the chair," she said, her voice hoarse from moaning all night. Catra was getting worn out too and the sun was about to come up. She crawled to the chair and lay over it upside down with her legs over her head and her back in the seat.
"Come fuck me one more time, Adora, and then we'll go to bed. I promise."
Adora grinned. She honestly didn't care if they slept; she could do this all night. She climbed up onto the arms of the chair, a foot on each one and licked her fingers and rubbed Catra's clit, getting her wet again. Catra reached up and spread her lips, eager for Adora.
"Put it in already," she growled, hungry.
Adora smiled and bent the cock downward and squatted to push it into Catra's waiting cunt. Catra moaned and wrapped her arms around her legs, thankful for her catlike flexibility as Adora squatted up and down, pulling out completely then shoving back in. Catra gripped Adora's thighs as the blonde pumped harder and faster, bringing Catra to climax sooner than anticipated. Catra whimpered as she raked her claws down Adora's thighs on accident. Adora hissed in pain but maintained her composure so they wouldn't fall off the chair. She gently pulled out of Catra and slapped her slit with the cock for good measure, making her yelp. She pulled the strap-on off and tossed it aside as she climbed off of the chair and kissed Catra Spider-Man style as she hung upside down in the chair.
"How about we take a nice shower?" Adora smiled softly as she lifted her companion bridal style from the chair.
"Yes, please."

Adora's POV

Adora started up a hot shower for the two of them, helping Catra climb in first. She grabbed a washcloth and a tiny bottle of body wash and followed. She offered Catra an elastic from her wrist to tie her hair and she did the same. She wet the cloth and applied the generic hotel soap and began to wash Catra starting with her shoulders.
"I've had an amazing night with you, Catra," she whispered softly as she pulled the feline into her arms, letting her rest her head against her muscular shoulder. She extended Catra's arm to run the cloth gently across it, trailing little suds over her striped skin.
"I have too, Adora," Catra said with a quickly-fading smile. "I don't want it to end."
"Maybe it doesn't have to." Adora gently lifted Catra's breasts to wash under them and down her other arm.
"What do you mean?" Catra giggled a bit as Adora ran the cloth down her stomach and gently between her legs.
"I'm sure Angella won't mind if you come to live with me in Bright Moon."
Adora knelt and scrubbed Catra's legs and placed soft kisses on her hips as she finished washing her lover.
"You really think so?" Catra smiled hopefully.
"I may have to talk to her, but I'm sure she'll be more than understanding. Now that you're nice and clean, why don't you go wait in bed for me?"
"I can wait. I'd like to wash you too, if you don't mind."
Adora smiled and handed Catra the cloth and let her wash away the residue of the night's events from her skin, but not the memories.