5. Served

****EXPLICIT CONTENT WARNING****
Dear reader, if for some reason, you have not realized that this story contains extremely sexual content, please seek help and proceed with the knowledge that the smut only gets dirtier from here.

Catra's POV

Catra's eyes never left Adora's as she stroked long and slow inside of her. She wanted to make sure Adora was enjoying every bit of this as much as she was. As if feeling Catra's need for approval, Adora suddenly tensed and gripped Catra's shoulders.
"C-catra," Adora managed to whimper, "I'm going to—."
Suddenly Adora's nails met Catra's back and a sound so animalistic erupted from Adora's throat that Catra forgot, for just a split second, that she was a full-blooded human. She had also forgotten about Adora's virginity. It was one thing to masturbate, to know and control when you would climax, giving someone else that power was quite another. She smiled and lay her forehead against Adora's and remained still as Adora trembled beneath her.
"Shh," Catra soothed the blonde with a gentle hand on her face, her thumb softly caressing her cheek. "I've got you. Take a deep breath, nice and slow."
Adora did as she was told and inhaled deeply, her drawn breath ragged.
"Now let it out. Again, slowly."
Adora released her held breath and turned her head to kiss the thumb stroking her cheek, then turned her eyes back to Catra with a soft smile.
"I'm going to pull out now, okay?" Catra whispered softly, "Just remember to keep breathing, alright?"
Adora nodded and Catra began to slowly pull the shaft from its hot, slick sheathe and received a soft hiss from her lover and froze. She waited to hear Adora begin her breathing again and slowly pulled out the rest of the way. Upon exit, Adora had let out a soft mewling noise and lay on the bed, shivering.
Catra knelt at her feet and slipped her shoes off for her. She rolled Adora onto her side and unclasped her bra and tossed it over a chair and began her own disrobing. She tossed her jacket and shirt onto the chair with Adora's bra, then kicked her pants off onto the floor, but left the strap-on intact. She went to the room's mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and unscrewed the cap. She helped Adora sit up and sip the water slowly, stroking her back in small circles.
"Such a good girl," Catra whispered as she kissed Adora's hair and stroked it as the blonde attempted to quiet her slow-calming breaths.

Adora's POV

Adora leaned into Catra's embrace and kissed her chest. She had never felt anything like what Catra had just made her feel. Sure, she had touched herself before, brought herself to climax, but surrendering her body, her trust, everything to Catra had been so ethereal. She saw that Catra was still wearing the strap-on and cocked her head.
"You wear it to bed?" Adora asked innocently.
"You don't think I'm finished with you, do you Princess?" Catra asked with a cocked brow, taking the bottle from Adora to put back into the fridge. "The night is young. I'm just getting started, but don't worry pretty girl. I'll take very good care of you."

Catra's POV

Catra stalked up to where Adora sat on the edge of the bed and cupped the beauty's chin in her hand and leaned down to kiss her tenderly. Adora leaned into the kiss but it was broken in an instant, leaving her breathless.
"Now that you're a bit used to my friend here," Catra shook her hips, making the cock dance, "let's try some more, er, advanced methods. Shall we?"
Adora nodded eagerly.
"We'll start out slow to see what you like and don't like," Catra knelt down a bit to get level with Adora. "I need you to be very honest with me, okay? If you don't like something, say so. Don't just go with it like you do literally everything else in your life."
Adora nodded again and smiled softly. "Thank you, Catra."
"For what Adora?" Catra stood to full height, disliking the sound of being thanked for sex, but she was going to give Adora a chance to explain.
"For being so gentle and really listening to me and acknowledging what my body needed, even if I didn't," she smiled sweetly, curling a loose hair behind her ear. "I always wanted to give my virginity to you. You're the only one I ever trusted with it. I knew you would never take advantage of me or hurt me. I'm so grateful you were the one to take it."
Catra stood silently for a moment, trying desperately not to cry. That was the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to her. She sat on the bed and patted her lap, gesturing for Adora to crawl onto it. Adora crawled over her lap and straddled her, the dildo resting between her thighs.
"I'm grateful that it was me, too," Catra said tearfully, her arms snaking around Adora's waist. "It meant everything to me that you trusted me with something so precious. I've always felt like it was only mine to take because I would have been the only one to have cherished the moment as it should've been. I would've been the only one to treat you like the queen that you are. I would've been the only one to give you all the love you deserve."