they get turned into animals

gender-neutral

Scenario:

You were after someone who was interfering with  the group. You had no information on this person so fighting with them was hard. One wrong move from (character) and they got hit by this person's ability. (character) had vanished and a (animal) had replaced their spot.

dazai (dog)

"What. Just. Happened?!" You yelled. The dog, who was your boyfriend, was sat on the ground, staring at it's paws in disbelief. "Dazai?" You ask. The dog looked at you and whimpered. 

You couldn't hold in your laughter anymore. It was honestly kind of funny. Dazai ran over to you and bit your hand. It wasn't painful though. "Really Dazai." He was pouting in dog form. You started to pet his ears making him lean into your hand.

"I think I like you better in dog form." His eyes widen and he started to walk away, but then he remembered he had a tail. Dazai tried to turn to look at it, but he only caught a glimpse. So then he started chasing the tail wanting to catch it. You just scoff. 

"alright let's go to the pet store to get you some supplies until we figure out how to turn you back." He ran to you and stayed by your side on the way. Dog Dazai was adorable af.

chuuya (fox)

When Chuuya had been turned into a fox, he literally didn't move

When Chuuya had been turned into a fox, he literally didn't move. You had to pick him up and carry him home. Once you got into the penthouse, he came pack to life, running over to his wine table. "Chuuya! No!" 

You had caught him before he had gotten a hold of one of the bottles. You can't have a drunk fox. Chuuya made this little whining sound. "I'm sorry but I can't handle you as a drunk human, how can I handle you as a fox.

He falls onto the couch dramaticly, and snuggled his head into the cushions. Chuuya was laying on his back, his tummy in the air. You took a chance and started giving him a belly rub. His tongue fell out of his mouth and he started enjoying it.