Joyful Pain

I wiped my hands off with paper towel, looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing an off white knit sweater, black jeans and a belt, and a pair of white shoes. My red hair curled and my freckles displayed on my face. "You coming?" Sam called.

"Yeah." I threw my paper towel out in the trash bin as I passed it.

Sam and I walked in the cafeteria, I was headed to our normal spot when she stopped me

Sam and I walked in the cafeteria, I was headed to our normal spot when she stopped me. "Hey can we sit somewhere else?" 

"To be honest, I thought you'd never ask." I smiled at her. We started to walk towards Aisha's table. 

"Hi Lydia, glad you could join us. Don't even think about it." Her eyes shooting daggers at Sam.

"Come on, I need a place to sit." Sam pleaded. 

"Come on Aisha." I sat down a chair away from her. 

"Oh you can go sit with Kyler. I heard he doesn't mind that you suck." She said referring to the nasty rumor about Sam giving Kyler a blow job in the theater. I know that that particular rumor isn't true because Sam called me when she got home, explaining what happened. Also apologizing for what happened at the Halloween dance and in the library the other day.

"Seriously Aisha?" I asked. "You didn't like it when people were making fun of you." I said standing up for Sam.

"Yeah and she just sat there and watched it all happen." Aisha responded coldly, picking up her juice and taking another sip. 

Sam slammed her food tray on the table and walked over to Kyler. I quickly got up and followed her, being her backup if anything happened. We walked over to him and Sam pushed on his shoulder and crossing her arms. He turned around. 

"Think it's funny to spread lies about me?" Sam asked Kyler angerly. 

 "We saw a movie and that's it. Well maybe I saw a little bit more than you." Kyler remarked causing his friends to laugh.

"Yeah we heard you got pretty, choked up!" Bruck added in laughing.

I stepped forward, unable to hold back anymore. "Oh cut the bullshit Kyler. Your Ego's just broken because she wouldn't let you in her pants." I fumed, multiple people around me let out oooh's at my statement.

"Hey guys!" Kyler said louder so the whole cafeteria could hear. "You know that big ass billboard with the painting on it. I guess Sam takes after her dad." He shouted. 

I took another step forward, connecting my palm with the side of his face, hard. A loud crack filled the room. Once he recovered he looked back at me, balling his hands into fists. "Hey Kyler." Someone shouted from behind me. I turned to see Miguel setting his tray on the table. "Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole." Miguel walked forward until he was standing right in front of Kyler.

"You want another beat down Rhea?" Kyler asked, shoving Miguel hard. "I'm ready for your lame ass karate this time." He said shoving him even harder into the table behind him. 

"It's not lame ass karate." Miguel held his ground. Kyler went to go punch him but he grabbed his arm and held it at a breaking point. "It's Cobra Kai." He then proceeded to punch him hard in the face causing his nose to start bleeding. Kyler grabbed Miguel by the waist, lifting him up and slamming him on the table. I grabbed Sam's hand and backed away. Kyler then picked him up again and threw him across another table. Giving him the advantage and putting him in a chokehold. I looked back in between the two boys, praying that it wouldn't turn of like it did on Halloween. But Miguel gave him an elbow the the stomach and twisted Kyler's arm, punching him in the face then spinning around and giving him a kick to the stomach. I smiled and laughed when he looked at me. Kyler fell and hit his head on the table and Aisha yelled, "No Mercy!" Like a crazy person, confusing me. 

Brucks came at him from behind making me gasp only for Miguel to drop to the floor and sweep out his legs from under him and then handling two other kids by kicking them. Miguel rolled over a table, grabbing a lunch tray in the process. By now, almost all the bystanders had their phones out videotaping the fight. Miguel pushed a chair at a kid who tripped and then spun around, hitting another kid in the face with the lunch tray. He blocked two incoming attacks then slammed both of them to the floor with his new sidekick, the lunch tray. Noticing Kyler getting off the ground he ran and stepped on Brucks, causing him to land face first on the floor. I smiled at this moment. Miguel was now on the table with Kyler approaching him quickly. He hit him with a kick to the face then slammed the lunch tray on his head, ending the fight. 

He dropped the lunch tray to a round of applauses. I stood there in awe of what just happened. He turned to look at everyone and was shocked by their reactions. His eyes finally fell down to mine, I was there smirking at him and slowly clapping. His mouth lifted to a half smile before his eyes drifted to Sam who was standing there in shock, smiling up at him like he was Jesus.  

"Hey get down there!" The principle called at Miguel. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the cafeteria, away from the roaring crowds of teenagers.

I quickly followed after him into the hallway. "Thanks Diaz!" I called out to him. His head turned and he saw me. He smiled before getting pulled into the office.

Oh My Gosh! This is probably one of the best choreographed fight scenes ever!! Comment your fav fight scenes from films or tv series

Oh My Gosh! This is probably one of the best choreographed fight scenes ever!! Comment your fav fight scenes from films or tv series. This chapter took forever to right but I'm super proud with the result!! Comment and Vote!!

Thanks

-Daisy