Chapter 1: Beauty

She opened the front door of the cottage and awed at the beautiful sunrise. Her (e/c) orbs glimmering with curiosity. The town clock chimed 8am and a burst of energy flooded through the town. A housewife opened a window while nodding to a woman shaking out a rug nearby. A butcher opens his shop and waves to a cobbler passing by with his cart. Everyone was saying sweet hello's to each other in tranquil bliss.

Y/N walked down the steps and headed towards the library. She passes a drunk man who's being guided away by two soldiers. The drunk man notices Y/N and sends a playful wink right before getting thrown into a holding cell. Continuing down her path, Y/N comes across the backer and places some coins on her tray and takes a loaf of bread.

She approaches a dark gray mule and softly pets its head.

" Good morning Y/N!" The cobbler greets as he rubs his tufts anxiously. Y/N lifts her hand and waves to him as she gets closer.

" Good morning, (R/N). Have you lost something again?" Y/N irks a brow.

" I think I might've." (R/N) laughs nervously. " Problem is, I can't remember what. Well I'm sure it will come to me." He shrugs and places it on his head. Y/N chuckles and feeds the mule an apple. She turns and starts heading off.

As Y/N kept walking down the street, she only ignored the villager's strange comments and kept a bright aura. Everyone's busy forms scurrying around the market place. When she opened the door to the library, two brown eyes watched as she entered.

" Look at her, Noah. My future wife. Y/N is the most beautiful girl in the village. That makes her the best." Ron spoke with a mischievous glint is his eye. His soft light brown hair rested nicely atop his head and his rich gear complemented his handsome jawline. Noah looked at him knowingly, used to Ron's eccentric ego.

" But she's so well read, and your so...." Ron shot him a glare. " Athletically inclined." Noah said his words carefully.

" I know. But ever scene the war it felt like I have been missing something. She can be feisty as she can be beautiful." Ron smirked.

" Exactly! Why do you need him when you got us!" Noah said to Ron.

" Good morning Miss Jesse!" Y/N greeted cheerfully. The blond  hair woman turned and immediately lit up when she saw Y/N's beautiful face.

" Y/N, my dear! Welcome!" She got up from her chair behind the desk and hugged the girl. Y/N gave a fragile squeeze back. Jesse smiled at her and walked off to one of the book shelves. Y/N turned and placed the book back on the shelf in it's rightful place. Jesse came back with a new book and gave it to Y/N sending her on her way.

                                                                                  ---------------------------

Before Y/N could even open the door to the cottage, she heard a soft melody coming from inside. She open the door slowly to see her father working on a small music box. She then walked in the room with a plate of bread putting in the table, catching her father's attention. The brown hair man turned around and he smiled 

" Oh, good, Y/N. You're back." Daryl welcomed. Y/N grinned back and looked down at  the opened letter.

" Your going on another trip?" Y/N aske with eyes full of worry. Daryl frowned and stepped closer to his daughter. He cupped Y/n's cheek thoughtfully.

" It will only be a few days. My daughter." He said while patting Y/N's soft (h/c) hair. He then placed a small kiss on her head.

" I'll go get your things." She stated before walking down the hall.