Chapter 30

With Caleb dealt with, I could finally stop stressing. It was great that the boys didn't cross over, they were the only family I had, next to Julie's. It felt incredible being in our group hug. Arms wrapped around me from all sides. The more time went one, the crazier this adventure became. Now that Julie could touch the guys, it'll be great seeing her relationship with Reggie blossom.

We pulled away from the hug, smiles wide with happiness. It was then that the realization of where we just played, hit us.

"Holy shit, we played the Orpheum!" I deadpanned causing laughs from my friends.

"We killed it, the standing ovation was incredible," Luke adds with his goofy smile. The smile that I had fallen in love with.

"Think of all the places we could play now," Alex exclaims jumping up and down giggly. Gosh he was too adorable. My gay King.

"Yeah like Madison Square Garden," Reggie gushed wrapping his arm around Julie's waist.

"Awe, they're so cute together," Alex and I cooed, since we were the co captains of this ship.

Our cute moment was interrupted by a gasp. Turning around in sync, we saw Flynn standing in the doorway. Mouth gapped open in shock.

"What's wrong Hun?" I asked concerned, making my way over to her "You look like you've just seen a ghost,"

Everyone else laughed at the joke but Flynn didn't find it funny as she looked over at where everyone is standing "There's no music, how can I see them now?" She says walking over slowly.

We all shared a look as she stopped next to Alex, who wasn't near me at all. Carefully reaching her arm out, she poked him in the shoulder. Actually poked him, it didn't go through. Which made this whole thing even more confusing. How is this all happening, in all of my time as a medium nothing like this whole situation ever happened, until I moved in here.

"How can I poke you?" She says looking at Alex but the turning her gaze to me, hoping I had an explanation.

"It could've been that golden light that appeared when Julie and Reggie were hugging. Hugging her made all of them feel stronger and they were back to normal as soon as Caleb crossed over," I hypothesised making my way back over to the group.

"That explains why they are still here," she exclaims face palming. Her statement was true however her action made us all laugh.

With all of that out of the way, Flynn decided to spend the night with us, after asking her parents. We decided to watch movies. Julie and Flynn really wanted to watch the notebook. However nobody else did. Don't get me wrong it's a great movie I just didn't feel like crying after I already did alot of it a few minutes ago.

It was decided that we watched The Hunger Games because the guys haven't seen it and really wanted to know what it was about. I loved the books plus the movie. I always read book series first before watching the movies, or if a movie was coming out for a book I read ages ago. Most of the time I enjoy the movie adaptations, however the books will always be better, in my opinion.

Take Divergent, for example. I really liked the first two books in the series, however the third book wasn't that good. I couldn't even finish reading it. Same for the movies, I watched the first two and didn't bother with the last because I didn't like the book.

"So is this movie like about a bunch of hungry people that enter into this eating competition and whoever eats the most wins lots of money?" Reggie asks, being his usual golden retriever self. He had his head in Julie lap and she was playing with his hair.

"Not even close Reg," I state with a giggle before cuddling into Luke's side. With that being said, the movie began playing. Alex seemed to really like the whole love triangle aspect between Katniss, Peeta and Gale. Leaning towards team Gale. Boy was he going to be disappointed by the end of the series.

Reggie thought the concept of the games to be vile, since he was a lover not a fighter.

"Yeah if I were chosen for the games I'd be the first to die," he blurts out as a battle commenced on the screen.

"Nah you could sing a wicked lullaby that lures everyone to sleep. Once everyone is down, then you could take them all out at once and end the games on the first day. Although the game makers might not like that outcome very much," I explained as I watched Katniss run away from the cornucopia.

"Or play a killer bass solo on jacked up amps thats so tight it takes everyone out," Luke adds trying to imagine what that would look like. His silliness made me giggle.

"That would be sick," Alex states being adorable as he looked away from the screen. He really seemed quite invested in the film. I wonder if he'd be interested in the books?

We watched the rest of the movie in silence, with bits of conversation here and there. There were plans to watch the other three movies but that plan didn't happen as not long after the first one ended, we all fell into a well needed sleep.......

Sorry it's been a week or so since the last one. I've been active on here reading and what not but didn't really have the urge to update any of my stories but hopefully now I'm out of my slum. I hope you like it and thanks for reading.

Bailey