I Love You

↬↬↬↬↬

"Can we spend today together again? What if you are not able to come back after 7 days?" Jin asks.

"I'm going to tell grandma."

"Really?! Go! Come back after!" He still had a broken sound in his voice, he afraid to lose me.

"What happens to my mother? For endangering me..?" I'm scared of losing my mom.

"Don't worry about her! Rose she's been selfish! She's been trying to kill you so she feels better about herself! Do you not understand that?" I look down. "I understand."

"Now go! Come back when you get to the hospital!"

"I love you, Jin" I hug him tightly "I love you too, Rose. Fight as hard as you can, I believe you can get through this."

"Should I talk to the Jin in my time before I go? What if I do live but we never get together."
I ask crying into his shirt.

"Don't worry about me. You can talk to me after."

Nodding, I break the hug. "I love you." I say before I pull off the Rose.

↬↬↬↬↬

The rose was brown with a little bit of red, a little bit of life.
"Right grandma" I fling my door open and I run out of the house. I kept running, no matter how tired I got. I made it to the flower shop. My luck, there was a costumer. Out of breath I walk in and bowed at him as he was leaving. He gave me a smile, that glowed like the sun. "Bye Hoseok! Come again!" My grandma yelled.

I walked over to her. I stood in front of her, sweat was pouring down my face. Dried tears made my eyes fell dry. Until I collapsed.

___________________

Finished Chapter- February 1st, 2021.
Word count- 275

___________________

.