I Miss You

I wake up, seeing my grandma crying beside the bed as she ran trying to keep up with the rolling bed. I couldn't see her face that good because of the breathing mask. I slowly pass out again, this time waking up in a hospital room. Alone and scared, I looked around the room. I've never been at the hospital before.. yeah the doctors to get shots but never the hospital.

The room was so boring, white walls, white tile floor, blue sheet.. it's all just blue and white.

The door opens. Grandma comes running in "oh you're awake thank god!" She cupped my face with her shaky hands.

Awake.. the lyrics play in my head as I get teary eyes. Grandma hugs me "Grandma.."

"What's wrong with me?" I cried out. "You're just a little sick. You just have to go through a small surgery and you will be free again." I knew there was a high chance of me dying and that only made me cry more.

I break from her hold searching all over the bed. "W-Where's the rose?" I asked in a shaky voice. "What rose?"

"N-No please! Where is it?!"

"Don't freak out, I'll go get you one." She says. "It's not the same" I cried out.

________

I slowly fall asleep as they inject stuff into my arm.

___________________

Finished Chapter- February 1st, 2021.
Word count- 273

___________________

⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️
You are able to pick between two endings, Happy or sad.
Tap the screen. Click I Miss You that should be on top middle of your screen.
Scroll to the bottom and pick the happy or sad ending シ