Twist Donuts

I grab the rose out of the mug and I wrap it around my wrist.

↬↬↬↬↬

I appear into a kitchen, I'm guess Jin's dorm. I've only seen his bedroom so it was new.

I look at him washing the dishes. I sneak behind him and wrap my short arms around him. "Rose?" He turns around, still in my grip. I put my chin on his chest and I smile at him. "Hey off! You're only 14, I don't wanna go to jail." He pushes my face away. "I'm 24 in this time! And it's just hugging! Not like when you kissed me the first day!" I say trying to keep my grip on him. "Hm.. like this?" He stopped pushing me and pulled me closer, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Eww" I wipe his kiss off on my shoulder, because I had short sleeves on. He holds onto my waist and gives me bunches of kisses. "Stop! Stop!" I move my head side to side, trying to dodge them. "Okay! Okay! That's enough"

I push away from him finally "Where's the other members?" I ask wiping all the disgusting wet kisses off. "They're at practice."

"Why aren't you?"

"I wanted to take today off and spend it with you. I started worrying you weren't going to come." He says smiling. "What do you want to do?"

"Since we cant go anywhere, or I'll get noticed.. how about we cook?" He says, smiling. "I don't know how-"

"I know.. I'll teach you." He push's himself off of the counter and walks to the fridge. "What are we making?"

"Twist donuts! The ones grandma used to make!" He says grabbing milk and the eggs. I look down 'used' I say in my mind. "When did grandma die? I want to be prepared."

"November 10th, 2011. Don't worry, you still have 4 years."

"Thank You, Jin. I don't have to worry about her everyday now. But also.. four years isn't that long.." I say. "Don't worry just be happy that she's still there." He puts the rest of the ingredients on the counter "Okay what first" I say turning around, looking at all the ingredients. "First is coating. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and the cinnamon powder....."

_______

I mix the doughs ingredients together as fast as I can. "Mix slower" Jin says. I stop mixing, out of breath I accidentally breath into the flour and it gets all over my face, Jin starts sounding like a windshield. "You do it!" I push the bowl to him. "Ah Cutie." He wipes the flour off my nose.

________

"I wrote a song for you awhile ago." Jin says while I'm setting the timer for the oven. "Really? Can I listen?"

"Haha of course."

"Actually can you sing it to me?" I jump over to him.

"Just watch." He holds his phone out for me to take.

(Watch with subtitles)
Also the song is from her perspective.

I watch with tears flowing down. "Jin.." I put the phone down and instantly hug him. "Why do I have to die?" I cry into his chest. "You won't, I won't let you die on me again rose." He runs his fingers through my hair.

____

I break the hug. "You looked handsome though." I sobbed. Jin laughed "of course I did!" Jin said as he wiped his own tears. I took the phone again and restarted it.

"Woah I didn't even notice the big crowd."

"How could you with my face there?" I look at him to see him smirking. I smack his head then go back to the video.

____

The oven timer goes off, it was finally time to fry the doughnuts.

____

They were finally done. We dump them out of the frying net. "Ow ow hot"

"Be careful! Here let me do it." He pushes me and takes it from me. I watch his focused face as he finishes putting them down. 'I would say I'm lucky, but I'm going to lose him.. again.'

He turns and gets a paper towel to wipe his hands off. "Is your finger okay?" I nod in response. "I'll get you something cold."

"No. it's okay, I didn't burn it that bad." He stares at me until the door bell rings "ah they're home!" He says walking to the door. "Wait Jin! What about me?"

"Oh yeah" He stops at the door. "You can meet them."

"What-" he swings the door open reveal 3 hot and sweaty men. I look down shyly.
"Ah shower here I come!" Jimin says.

He kicks his shoes off and runs away into a room.

"What smells so good, hyung?" Jungkook asks. He walks into the kitchen with Jin and another guy behind him. Jungkook stops when he spots me. "Ah hi" I say bowing. The guy behind Jungkook hits Jin and whispers "Who's she?"

"I'm le-"

"Leah" Jin cuts me off. He walks over to me, putting a arm around me. Jungkook gives a confused look.

___________________

Finished Chapter- February 1st, 2021.
Word count- 834

___________________

I can't tell if this Chapter is super cringe or cute.