Cherry Rose

I sit down on a swing and I stare at the kids playing. "I wish I was aloud to have friends, I wished someone cared for me." I whispered.

I look down, kicking the rocks.
A rose appears in front of me.

I turn my head in confusion. I grab the rose, the rose had three white petals and the rest was dark red.

I smell the flower and it smelled like, cherry blossoms? I shrugged and laughed wrapping it around my wrist, Like a bracelet.
I close my eyes. 'I just want someone.'

↬↬↬↬↬

I suddenly fall on my butt, like the swing disappeared. The smell of cherry blossoms hit me.

I open my eyes.. I was in a bedroom? "R-rose?!" I turn my head to see Jin, but he looked older and more mature then the one I know.

How the heck did I get here? "U-uh h-hello.." I stand up quickly.

He suddenly started crying and he hugged me. "Am I dreaming?"

Why the freak was Seokjin hugging me? I never even talked to him before.

I hear a knock from the other side of the door "hyung! We are about to go!"

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "R-rose"

"Yes?"

"Is it really you?!" He asked wiping his tears away.

I nodded in confusion.

He slams his lips to mine. I just stood there dumbfounded.

He pulled away noticing I didn't kiss him back. "How? Why? When?" He questioned.
'I should be asking you'

He pulled me closer from the waist, making no room between us. Just then someone walks in, We both turn our heads to the door

A handsome boy comes in. He had a bunny smile plastered on his face. "Jin-" his smile faded when he saw us. "Who-"

Jin let me go. "You see her to?!" He pointed at me.

The boy nods and closes the door. "Is that Rosann?" He questioned. "She looks like the girl In the pictures.." he continued.

Jin nodded excitedly. He looks at me again, while I look at his plump lips 'Why did he kiss me?' "How'd you get here?" The guy at the door questioned.

I looked down at the rose on my wrist. "This." I pointed to the rose on my wrist. Jin takes my hand and looks at the Rose. "This was the rose I gave to you at the hospital." 'The hospital?'

I take my hand from his. I slowly untie the rose from my wrist.

↬↬↬↬↬

I was back.. at the park. How?

I look down at the rose.

___________________

Finished Chapter- September 12, 2020.
Word count- 458

___________________

It's my birthday.. :)

Happy birthday me..

I love you.