Sad Ending ☹︎

Jin's Pov

"Aww Jungkook has a high school crush." Taehyung says shoulder bumping him. "Remember when you had a crush on that one girl, Taehyung." Jimin falls back from laughs. "He was so cr-" Taehyung starts hitting Jimin, making him fall off the couch. He laid between the coffee table and the couch, dead laughing.

"Hyung?" Jungkook calls me

"Huh?" I look up from Jimin. "Did you have a high school crush?" I nod my head smiling. "Really?" Jimin sits up. "Hasn't everyone?" I laugh. "What was her name?"

"Rosann, Lee Rosann."

"Did you ever confess to her?"

"She disappeared before I could."

"Where did she go?"

"I don't know. I went to her grandmas shop one day, I was going to ask grandma why she didn't go to school. But they were both gone. I went there everyday until a for sale sign was put up."

"Do you think she's a Army now?" He questions.

"Maybe."

The door bell rings. I get up to answer it "H-Hoseok?"

"Oh you came!" Jimin says happy. "He were talking about high school days." Jimin grabs, hobi's arm and drags him to the couch. I filled with anger, does Jimin not remember what he did to us? Jungkook cried all night for him, he just left.

"Lee Rosann? I remember her. She passed away sadly." Hoseok frowns.

"What?!" I yell. I walk over to them. "When?"

"Um.. I remember.. I was just leaving her grandmothers flower shop, when she suddenly passed out due to not being able to breath properly. I also drove her grandmother to the hospital. A couple nights later I got a call that she passed away, since I was the one who called for help."

"What how did she die?!"

"Cancer."

The End

If you're confused, she died. She never talked to Jin in that past, so they never knew each other personally.

God this ending was hard to write, I kept confusing myself.