twenty-eight

//
When you see the * play the song pls

The moment we step out of the car all I see are lights.

Flashing lights and screaming people, holding up cameras and getting way too close. It was hard not to show my discomfort. But luckily I had Harry, and he was being so good to me.

He stepped out of the car before me, holding his hand out for me to grasp as I exited. The moment I stepped out of the car he had his back turned from the paparazzi as I adjusted my dress, making sure no one snapped a photo of something that wasn't to be seen.

When I told him it was okay to look back he smiled, quickly grabbing my hand as we walked. I felt like a model walking the red carpet, that is if models were walking with people shouting and clamoring around them and if they were allowed to hold their fake boyfriend's hand while walking.

"Olivia! Harry! Over here!" a man screamed, holding his gigantic camera up to us and nearly blinding the both of us with its flash. When I say "us" I definitely mean us because the moment he snapped a photo I could see Harry squint and grip me tighter. It was an adorable sight to see as he was frustrated.

Once we entered I felt a hand on my back which to my surprise, wasn't Harry's.

I turn my head to see Zayn behind me, rubbing my back softly as he saw how tense I was, mouthing "are you okay?" at me.

I gave him a soft smile and nodded, knowing I was much safer inside with all the guys.

I fidget with the straps on my dress a little before Niall calls us to an enclosed area with a little booth for us to stay in.

I slide in the leather booth, obviously sitting next to Harry with Zayn and Liam on one side and Louis on the other, seated on Harry's side.

"Are you ready to get fucked up tonight!" Niall emerges with a tray of shots, my eyes pop widen at the fact that there are eighteen shots on the tray.

"Niall!" I exclaim worriedly.

"What?" he asks, like genuinely asks.

"Eighteen shots?!" I scoff and he laughs.

"Yes, three each babydoll. We're going to have some fun tonight." he says before downing the first one, throwing his head back and laughing.

I look to see Harry's face and he just shrugs, picking up six shots and handing three to me. He downs the first one and I watch in awe as he downs the next, then the next until there are three empty shot glasses in front of him.

I shake my head, laughing at him and his antics to try to get me to do the shots, and after slight persuasion, I finally give in. I bring the first small glass to my lips and throw my head back as the liquid burns down my throat.

My face pulls into a sour expression as I feel the burn, but the rest of the guys go wild and start cheering and clapping so I down the next, then the one after that.

I shut my eyes, letting the alcohol affect me, and when I open them again I see each guy smiling at me, almost with a proud mother-like look as if I were a baby taking their first steps.

"I'm gonna go dance!" I yell out, getting up on my feet as the alcohol hits and I feel the liquid courage coursing through my veins.

"Louis! Dance with me!" I giggle excitedly, grabbing his hand as his eyes widen. He tries to protest but my hold on his arm tightens and I tug him hard enough that he finally gets up to dance with me.