Chapter 06: Fiancé

Phantomhive. The hell does this man want? Is he a child predator? Dear lord! What if he is?! Screw it, Rin will save me if I get in any danger. She has to.

"Mistress?" A muffled voice came from the other side of my door. I assumed it was Rin.

"Rin?"

I heard a light chuckle

"Nope" the voice came again popping the "P".

"Then who the hell is it?!" My patience was wearing thin.

"Guess~" I don't have time for these shinanigans.

"If you're going to antagonise me I suggest you leave while you can..."

"You really don't know who I am?" The voice sounded sad. I heard sobbing on the other side of the door.

"My apologies, am I supposed to." You were still annoyed but tried to sound sincere.

"OH [Y/N] MY LOVE~!! WHY IS IT THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ME~!!!" A loud blonde boy wearing a light blue shirt and pair of pants (kind of like Ciels clothing just light blue) practically breaks the door down and runs to you with wide arms.

"YOUR LOVE?!?" You were surprised by his sudden entry. Before you could say anything else he grabbed you and swooped you off your feet.

"GODDAMNIT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!!?" You exclaimed as he held you in his arms.

"My love, where is your dress?" He says as he puts you down and tugs at your clothes. You push his hands away from you and slowly creep back to your desk.

"Excuse me. Mr-?" You waited for him to answer.

"Thornton, Francis Thornton... My love." He smiles and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Eh. Mr Thornton, I have three questions to ask you, if I may?" You question looking up from your work.

"Fire away, love."

"Number one. Will you please stop calling me "My Love" and "Love" Please?" You said staring at him seriously.

"But- he started but was cut off.

"Second. Who are you to me?"

"I'm your-"

"Third. Why are you here?"

He sighed and took a deep breath then...

"MYNAMEISFRANCISTHORNTONYOUAREMYFIANCÉ[F/N][L/N]IAMHEREBECAUSEILOVEYOUANDIALWAYSVISITMYLOVE!" He caught his breath then looked at you smiling.

You had no idea what it was exactly that he said...

But...

You heard one word that you knew nothing good would come out of...

Fiancé?