Chapter 01: Human Trafficking

(Your outfit is up there yo!)
"Move you stupid girl!"

Shouting.

BANG

Gunshots.

"Let us go! Please!"

Pleas.

None of which will be answered, I am certain of it.

Even so, I find it quite entertaining that they think we have a chance of getting out.

"Oi!"

Another shout...

"Get up you stupid brat!"

They grab my arms and pull me up.

My complection ever-changing as the days go by. From smiling brightly to a monotonous visage. They throw me into a crate with around 4 or 5 girls.

"What's your name dear?" One asks.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I answer.

"(Y/N)... I like that name. It's beautiful. Does it have a meaning behind it?" She asks yet another pesky question. I stare at the bottom of the crate.

"Apparently not... Anymore." I answer in my monotonous voice.

"Are you scared dear?" How long until these stupid questions end.

"Not in the slightest. This is childs play compared to watching your parents die slowly, and painfully right in front of you." They all gasp.

"Hmm now let me ask you a question 'dear'." She looks at me contently and nods.

"Do you really think we have any chance in the world to live?" I ask her releasing a slight chuckle as I finish speaking.

"I do." By this time I am close to rolling around laughing.

"Ahh such foolish girls. We have no choice. No hope. There is no god. Hell is all we have left." Their faces show emotions of fear, sadness, but one intrigues me to this day, she was happy...