Chapter 04: Home...

"It's different than I remember..." I scan every inch of the manor. "Why was it not cleaned before I was brought here?" I say sternly and stare Rin right in the eyes. "I apologise mistress I had no time since I was order to rescue you "At This Instant" you see?"

Rotten Demon...

Rin's POV (Me! Yup yup yup I'm in this one!!)

Rotten Brat...
I think to myself as I watch my new master walk around the manor. This little brat is now my master... Even so, she seems like an interesting one... The young girl looks up at me with those (E/C) eyes. I don't feel any hatred towards this one unlike the others, something about her puzzles me...

Your POV

"Now mistress, those clothes look a little... Filthy..." Rin tugs at my dress. "Right this way." she motions towards a staircase that leads to my room. "Fine." I say grumpy as ever. We walk up the stairs into a beautifully decorated room. My favourite colour. (F/C) stains the walls... ([A/N] I didn't say favourite absence of colour so no black. A COLOUR (My fucking smartass 12 year old self)) the vibrance of it is magnificent. My favourite scent could be smelt. I froze when I saw a picture of my mother and father... Earl (L/N) and Lady (L/N)... "Care to take a walk mistress?" Rin puts her hand on my shoulder. "Perhaps... Through the garden?" I froze yet again...