Chapter 09: A Night At The Phantomhive Manor

(^Your sleeping attire^)

The room was quiet.

Dark.

And overall.

Terrifying.

Even for me, I've seen hell and it wasn't as terrifying as this. I can't sleep here. And having that damned butler around doesn't help either. I got out of bed. My feet hit the cold ground.

BLOODY HELL (Harry)

I walked down the hallway swiftly and ran into a room hoping it was Rin's, but, my luck just kept on getting worse, and worse.

The young Earl shot up from his bed upon hearing me enter. I covered my right eye.

"Lady [L/N] what a lovely surprise." He looked up at me then quickly looked the other way.

"Ah, yes... My apologies Earl Phantomhive-"

"Ciel." He muttered.

"What was that?"

"Call me Ciel." he looked up at me and held his hand to his right eye.

"Oh... Well my apologies Ciel I was just looking for Rin's room." I stated.

"I haven't the slightest idea where it is, Sebastian keeps track of that." He said and looked down again. "What is it you needed?" He asked. I stood there and blushed.

I CAN'T JUST TELL HIM "I'M AFRAID"!!! SO WHAT DO I SAY?!?

"I'd rather not say." I looked down at the ground.

"A-are you... Nevermind." He mumbled.

"Am I what?" I asked curiously.

"Are you scared?" He looked up at me, his hand still covering his eye.

Are you psychic? Well I guess it's pretty obvious. I mean I did just barge into his bedroom in the middle of the night.

"Y-y-yes..." I looked away from him with a light blush covering my cheeks.

"Come here." He motioned towards his bed with his free hand.

"But-"

"Come..." He repeated.

I gave in and walked towards the bed. I stood next to it and stared at Ciel. His eye was so beautiful. Like a deep blue pool of water. (in which the fish of beauty swim~ You have a moustache like my dad you really need a trim... If you got that you're epic...) the way it shined was gorgeous. I found myself lost in thought until I was pulled down onto the bed. I resisted at first until...

"I'm scared too..." My eyes widened as I felt his grip loosen as he sat up.

"What?! How?! You live here!" I retorted and I sat up from the bed.

"I don't exactly know that yet but the room doesn't feel the same..." He trailed off.

"I'm sorry." He looked over at me. "I'll take you back to your room." He stood up and extended a hand to me. I took it and we left the room.

We walked through the hall all the way back to my room.

Wow I walked that far?

I walked to my bed and sat on the edge of it.

"Goodnight, lady [L/N]." He said as he turned to the door.

"[Y/N]... Just [Y/N]."

"Goodnight, [Y/N]..." He walked out. and I was left alone.

Again

The only one...

Another chapter, another school night well spent. I dunno about you but I need some sleep. Byee Noodles... Yes you are Noodles...

~Rin-Chan~