Chapter 08: They Can't Be?!

"Rin." I called through the halls. We had finally settled into the Phantomhive manor. Rin had put away all of my belongings and left to prepare dinner. So one would obviously look in the kitchen. However...

I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL I WAS GOING!

I ran down another hall and heard two voices combine in a sweet melody.

"I know you I walked with you once upon a dream..." That voice.

Higher

"Rin?" I whispered to myself and peered into the door from which the sound was emitting.

"I know you that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam..." The other voice sang.

Deeper

"Sebastian?" I whispered again as I watched what was happening I felt a presence behind me. I turned and jumped to find the Earl standing behind me, I was about to scream but I was cut off by his hand engulfing my mouth. He put his finger to his lips and mouthed "Listen." I pushed his hand of my mouth and peered into the kitchen again to see the most wondrous sight.

"And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem..." Rin sang again as Sebastian held his hand out to her.

"But if I know you I know what you'll do..." He sang as he twirled Rin around.

What were they doing? Aren't they supposed to be-

"You'll love me at once the way you did once upon a dream..." Rin put something into a pot as she spun around.

"They're cooking?" I questioned silently yet loud enough for Ciel to hear.

"Yes, of course they are." he responded quietly.

"But Rin has NEVER cooked while dancing. EVER!" I whisper-shouted. "And she sure as hell doesn't sing. SHE DOESN'T EVEN HUM!"

"Yes. This is quite strange for Sebastian as well." He put his finger and thumb under his chin and looked down. We both peered into the kitchen to see Rin and Sebastian in each others arms.

"WHAAAAAT?!" Ciel and I shouted. Rin and Sebastian looked towards the door as Ciel and I ran.

Rin Michaelis

Sebastian Michaelis

"They're siblings?!" I shouted as we reached Ciel's office.

"What?" He asked panting as he walked over to his chair.

"Rin Michaelis and Sebastian Michaelis!? Siblings?" He stared at me for a moment then his jaw dropped. He gave me a look. A look that had only one explanation.

Realisation hit us like a ton of bricks.

"No..."

"They- They can't be..."

"They're-" I said.

"Married?!" Ciel shouted.