Chapter 07: We Meet At Last

(Holy shit I almost forgot about your contract seal xDD just btw it's on the same eye as Ciel's and you also wear an eyepatch. SORRY I LEFT THAT OUT I COMPLETELY FORGOT!) Thank You all so very much for waiting for this. I love you all very much, please enjoy. Sorry for the long wait ❤️

Phantomhive

That name kept running through your head.

Phantomhive

An old pervert? Not likely.

Phantomhive

"PHANTOMHIVE!" I shot up out of my bed. I heard footsteps running towards me.

"Mistress?!?!"

"Mistress?!?!"

"Mistress?!?!"

A monotone voice spoke out of the annoying ones.

"Mistress?"

"Rin."

The door creaked open.

"Back to bed you three..." I heard Rin shoo the others off.

I let my legs hang over the side of my bed.

"Mistress?" I heard Rin come closer.

"Today's the day isn't it?" I looked down at my feet. I could feel Rin smirking.

"The day you meet the Earl Phantomhive. Indeed it is Mistress." I huffed hearing this news. Rin pulled open the curtains letting in the subtle glow of the moon.

"What time is it?" I asked still staring at my feet.

"Two in the morning Mistress. Are you unable to sleep anymore?" I gave a simple nod as she moved towards me and dressed me in my usual attire.

Today was going to be a long day...

~★彡TIME SKIP★彡~

I look up at the structure before me.

Phantomhive Manor...

I scowl as Rin gestures for me to move along. As I near the door my stomach starts churning.

Phantomhive?

Rin knock's lightly at the door and smirks.

Phantomhive?

The door slowly creaks open

Phantomhive?!

A tall lanky butler answers the door.

Phantomhive...

"Welcome to the Phantomhive manor Lady [L/N]." The tall one speaks. "My name is Sebastian Michaelis... I am the Phantomhive butler."

Michaelis?

Wait a second...

"Thank you, Mr. Michaelis." I nod my head. He bows and opens his mouth to speak, but I soon stop him.

"Mr. Michaelis-"

"Sebastian."

"Sebastian, do you happen to be related to my butler here?" I motion towards where Rin WAS standing. He looks at me puzzled then I hear Rin walking behind me, I turn to see her with my bags.

"This is my butler." I start and wait for Rin to finish.

"Rin Michaelis." She grinned. "But you already knew that, Bassy~!" The butler winced as Rin's grin grew wider.

"Ahhhh my dear Rinly(wtf it's a name I hate being called so whatever) it's lovely to see you again." He smirked at Rin, she frowned and picked my luggage up again.

We walked into the house and upon further inspection I noticed a well dressed boy. I became curious.

"Mr. Michaelis?" I whispered to the tall man.

"So you still insist on calling me that lady [L/N]? My my. What seems to be the matter?" He shrinks down to my level.

The hatred I feel for him is like a burning inferno...

"That boy." I looked towards him. "Is that Earl Phantomhive's son?" He grinned.

"No my lady, that is the Earl himself." My jaw dropped. The boy walked towards me and extended a hand, I extended mine towards him. He kissed the back of my hand and lifted his head up to gaze into my [E/C] eye (remember cause one is covered up???)

I noticed something.

"We meet at last my lady."

His eye.

"At last?" I question.

One is covered.

"I've been anticipating this meeting for quite sometime my lady."

Why?