Chapter 05: Garden

(Your Outfit is in the last chapter remember?)

I walked into the garden in the clothes Rin had found for me. She showed me the gardens then she made me walk to a clearing...
Two coffins sat side by side. Inside I was on the verge of breaking down. But I kept my monotone expression. "Leave." Was all I said. I walked over to the coffins and put both of my hands on either one... I stood there for two hours before Rin said I had business to attend to. I left the burial ground and walked back towards the manor. "Mistress." Rin stuck her head inside my office. "Enter." I said as she walked in. "Earl Phantomhive has just contacted us. He wants to "Meet" with you." Who is this Phantomhive? And why does he want to meet me? ~Crash~ "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?" I scream as I run out to the hallway. Rin follows me pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance. A young man with brown hair and a pair of glasses stands before me. "Mistress you're home?!?" Before I could answer he ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug. Once he let me go Rin motioned towards him. "This is Carson." I looked at the zany brunette in awe. "He takes care of most of the house work... When he's not breaking everything." She face palmed and walked over to pick everything up. "Its great to see you Mistress, yes it is." He looked you up and down. "Carson please refrain from staring at the young mistress..." Rin pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head in dissaproval. "Ahhhh- RIGHT RIGHT! I'll be getting to work then..." He bowed "Goodbye mistress..."

「A/N」

The next chapter WILL be prolonged due to my school arrangements. I apologise in advance.

「PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT」

(・ω・)ノ
ARIGATO

~ R I N N I~