𝟶𝟶𝟿

Third Person's POV

"Ji-Jisung-ah!" Chenle screamed seeing Jisung in front of him all beaten up.

"Oh? You're awake, wanna have some of those?" The man crouched down smirking at Chenle.

"You! You're paying for what you did to Jisung! I swear to every demons that I will kill you myself!" Chenle yelled making the man frown.

"He did that to himself. I was supposed to give you a fair share of bruises and injuries but that kid had the audicity to trip me, saying not to touch you. He pissed me off too so that serves him right." The unknown man just smirked inching his face near Chenle's.

"You're  quite a pretty faceㅡ"

"G-Get away from h-him." With a faint and weak voice Jisung managed to say those words as he send a glare to the man.

"What can you do if I don't?" The man smirked at Jisung while nosing Chenle's neck who froze as he felt the stranger bite his earlobe sensually.

"You fucker!" Jisung yelled as he coughing blood afterwards.

"See you're useㅡ" The man's words was cut off at the same time his life was ended with a bullet on his head.

"He-Hendery..." Chenle said teary eyed but immediately widen his eyes.

"It's not safe here, there are a lot them outsideㅡ"

"I'm done." Another voice came in, soft and quite motherly.

"Kun-ge!" Chenle screamed when there's a man behind Kun ready to stab him but in a blink Kun is already at the back of his opponent with a needle sunk to the enemy's neck making him lose consciousness.

"Man you're beaten badly wait let me justㅡ"

"Don't!" Jisung yelled when Hendery was about to touch the lock of his chain.

"Woah chill. Why?"

"It's a bomb." Kun said as he examines Chenle's lock.

"We need Chen from EXO here, the chains are that kind of bombs that will activate if we free one of them. Please send him as soon as possible." Kun said to his earpiece enabling everybody to hear him.

"Sending him right away!" A bubbly voice came in afterwards.

"Bitchass Rayoon." Renjun angrily muttered upon hearing Kun as Jaemin chuckles.

"For a cheap gangster, he sure knows that we will be coming for the hostages first. Too bad we're too strong." Jaemin answered as both of them entered an abandoned building together, seeing the man who Renjun loathe at the very moment.

"Oh there you are, the next boss of the  strongest and largest mafia in China Huang Renjun." Rayoon smirked as he slow clapped for Renjun's arrival.

"Only one man? You're too confident fighting a whole gang by yourselves. Your foreigner friend there must be good huh?" Rayoon said some more as he points by his lips the "foreigner" behind Renjun, who's actually Jaemin with just blue contact lenses.

"You're not worth it for the whole mafia to come at, I can wipe your lowly gang with just 8 men attacking."  With just that the men behind Rayoon went down one by one as some who survived attacked Renjun and Jaemin lauching forward at them.