𝟶𝟶𝟺

Third Person's POV

"Fight back Na Jaemin!" Little Jaemin's dad yelled at the poor young boy who had tears in his eyes crying over his cuts and bruises he got from today's so called training.

"No dad! I don't want to hurt you!" The poor sweet ten year old Nana cried with two knives on his hands looking up at his father.

"If you don't hurt me. I will." Mr. Na said attacking Jaemin give a big cut to the kid on his arms as Jaemin tried to block every attack. Jaemin cried every slash he got, the stinging feeling around his body got worst.

"S-Stop..." Jaemin said the sudden change in his child's voice gave a shock to his father.

"No, I won't." He said still attacking the poor boy with a smirk on his face.

"I said stop!" Jaemin yelled launching his knife forward towards his father but only got his father a cut on the cheek.

"Dad I-I... Argh!" Jaemin whined in pain as the palm of his father landed on his gut making him kneel and cough blood.

"No apologizing young man." Mr. Na said watching his kid cough blood.

"Jaemin wake up!" Jeno shook the younger male.

"J-Jeno?" Jaemin woke up with tear stained cheeks as he adjusts his eyesight into the darkness finding Jeno's worried face hovering over him.