𝟶𝟶𝟻

Third Person's POV

Jamin rang the doorbell of Hyuck's house and was greeted by Mrs. Lee smiling seeing Jaemin.

"Hey Mrs. Lee, good morning." Jaemin sweetly smiled greeting the woman.

"Hey Jaeminnie, I missed you dear." Hugging Jaemin tight

"Jisung and I missed you too Mrs. Lee"

"Didn't I told you to call me mom Nana?" Mrs. Lee offering a mother smile at the younger male.

"Iㅡ I'll try soon." Jaemin replied, anxious that he would offend the woman who treated them like her sons when they found them.

"It's okay Nana, I understand." Mrs. Lee just smiled as he watch Jaemin go upstairs to wake Donghyuck up.

Jaemin smiled seeing Hyuck sound asleep in his bed, his blanket was thrown on his floor. The sun shining on his face lighting Hyuck's side profile. Jaemin admired Hyuck's cute face while remembering how Hyuck helped them and accepted them to be part of this family back then.

"Ya Lee Donghyuck wake up!" Jaemin screamed, shaking Hyuck's body violently as he laughs hearing Hyuck's whine and protests.

"Ya! Na Jaemin stop you're making me dizzy fucker!" Hyuck yelled pushing Jaemin away from him as he covered his face with his blanket going back to sleep but no Jaemin is not gonna let that happen.

Jaemin dropped his weight on Donghyuck literally laying above him making Donghyuck whine and groan as he yells for Jaemin to get off.

"I'm up! I'm up! Get off me Nana, you're heavy!" Hyuck whined pushing Jaemin to lay beside him instead.

"Let's cuddle for a while Hyuckie." Jaemin said closing his eyes breathing in relief, remembering how Hyuck saved him and Jisung from their miserable state back then. Hyuck smiled at the younger's cuteness rubbing Jaemin's back soothingly.

"Did your memories hunt you again after your mission last night?" Hyuck asked playing wity Jaemin's hair.

"Mmm.. They keep on appearing on my mind today too." Jaemin answered, voice small and almost trembling.

Jaemin's past that only Donghyuck knows. Jaemin's past that even Donghyuck hates so much, it makes his strong best friend/brother weak and vulnerable. It makes Jaemin sad and lonely and he hates it.

"Nana I know you don't want to but I think we need a professional helpㅡ"

"But you know I can't share this with anyone, you know that right?" Jaemin looked up at Donghyuck with glassy eyes.

"I know and that's why we will have mom and dad to reach out to other people from our organization if there is anyone we can trust with what you have to say." Donghyuck smiled at the younger male.

Donghyuck's family are just like Jaemin's who are involved in the darkside of the world. They're both working in Silver Management Enterprise both in the light as bussiness associates and the dark side as assassins. They're a family of assassins.

"Boysㅡ Oh. Breakfast is ready just get down when you feel like it." Mrs. Lee entered Hyuck's bedroom but that didn't cause the boys to latch off each other.

"Let's get up." Jaemin said sleepily but he didn't moved a muscle instead he tightened his grip on Hyuck's body.

"Stop being a baby let's eat Nana." Hyuck said tapping Jaemin's biceps to get up with him.